• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Get knocked out in a difficult dungeon? Never fear! In this thread, you can request a rescue from other members of PC. Note that this thread is for all versions of Mystery Dungeon games.

Please use the following template (with ♀ and ♂):
Dungeon Game: (Blue, Darkness, Sky, etc)
Team Name: (Your team's name)
Dungeon and Floor: (Dungeon name, floor #)
Code: (Rescue code here)
Reward: (If you have any)

1. Follow all PokéCommunity Rules.
2. Absolutely no spamming.
3. No posts with something like "oh I need savin" without the code. Please use the correct format listed above.
4. Do not put fake codes out to confuse and put more work for the rescuers. That's just mean. And please make sure you double check the code you are posting.
5. Do not put posts asking for the location of pokémon or items. You could google it, check Serebii, ask someone who seems to know via PM/VM, or ask the moderator, Sydian.
6. Please do not post about Wondermail Generators and such.
7. If you have been rescued, please use strikeout or delete the code in the post and replace with HAVE BEEN SAVED. This is not really a full-on-rule, just something so we all don't get confused.
8. Please do not post rescues here if you are going to get a personal friend to do it. It wastes rescuers time and makes everything too confusing. And it's frustrating when you do rescue the person and find out your work has been wasted.
9. If you state that you are giving away a particular reward, please do not change it at the last minute, or lie about it. That's just mean.
10. Do NOT use Decodifiers, A-OK Mail Generators and other programs that make A-OK Mails. This thread is for saving by REAL people, not by computers.
11. If any rules are broken, members should report the post breaking the rules and the member will be listed under the Wall of Shame. You have three strikes, and once you've gotten three, you are no longer permitted to use the rescue thread.

23.png
Wall of Shame
None so far. Let's keep it that way!

Original rules by Skymin, updated and edited by Sydian on March 25, 2011.

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
I'll Help you out Murre :)

All done!

M5?1P ...PNR...2?5 K?4?!
?YF?5 ?F534?7! ?H!H?
?CX?Q TP??♀P5? TROJ...

and you don't need to give me anything :)

skellitor301

MD Rescuer (reworking atm)
Years
If you guys are still accepting, I'd like to apply to be a rescuer.

Game Version(s) I own: Red
Team Name: Alpha
Team:
Name (level) IQ
- Venusaur (100) Max
- Pikachu (71) 7
- Articuno (59) 4
Currently posted rank:
13330 - Diamond
Currently Inaccessible:
Meteor Cave
Silver Trench (Currently working on)
I'll accept any dungeon I can access. I'll update ones I can later.

<edit>

I've lost my copy of Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team so I wont be able to do rescues untill I find it or get a replacememt team set up.

<Edit>
I got a replacement MD game and will be working to become a rescuer in due time. Currently I have Sky so when I get a good team I'll help those who I can :)

L8rs
-Skellitor301

Last edited:

alexa3000123

MUDKIP LOVER!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2011
Rescue Me!!!

PLEASE RESCUE ME!
I have pokemon blue.
My team name is team legendary!
i am in mt faraway floor 20
Here is my code,
C1?N+ 3YSH7Q?? 829?2
H-??? RP472?S? -HSP5
??TN4 P7PX48?? 12Q?N
If you want a award i might be able to get it for you just list what you want.
It has been about 4 months and still no one has come so please hurry!

skellitor301

Years
I'm on it.

<Edit>
Rescued! Here is your A-OK Mail:
C1?Y+ 3X7H7Q?M W29?2
H-M?! RP572?SX -HSP5
?4TN4 P7PX48K? 12Q?N

No reward is necessary, but welcomed. Be sure to send me a Thank-You Mail so I can have a clean A-OK Mail at the Peliper's office.

L8rs
-Skellitor301

Last edited:

Shadowcat15

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
ima rescuer send any wondermail to my email :[email protected]
i have a full lv 100 team to i can get through any dungeon (used wondermail generator to get max stats) willing to help anyone in need

skellitor301

Years
ima rescuer send any wondermail to my email :[email protected]
i have a full lv 100 team to i can get through any dungeon (used wondermail generator to get max stats) willing to help anyone in need

Glad to see people wanting to help ^^. But make sure to list the games you can rescue in. For example I only own a copy of red rescue team, so I can only rescue in red or blue.

L8rs
-Skellitor301

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
RESCUED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
Thank You in advance.

Dungeon Game: Sky
Team Name: Team Natsu
Dungeon and Floor: Bottomless Sea
Code: 0000-0079-4912 (Nintendo WFC)
Reward: IQ Booster

It seems some one has rescued me.

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
RESCUED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
If anyone needs any rescueing in any dungeon including the zero-isle and Destiny tower i will help because my darkrai is invincible along with my keckleon( which took me awhile to get).

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
need some help died at amp planes N5#Q=5 8=&S%P +@+RT8 S%J&6T F7N@=N R#Q27W PCKW8H K699XX NM%#C&

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
need rescued

ok nobody seems to go on the quick thread anymore so idc if this gets moved i need help mystery dungeon 2 N5#Q=5 8=&S%P +@+RT8 S%J&6T F7N@=N R#Q27W PCKW8H K699XX NM%#C&

yeah this will probably get moved but nobody checks the quickthread anymore it seems

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Even still, that's where it goes. It's not the quick thread btw, it's the rescue thread. Considering not many people like the Pokemon spin offs, I think we've found the reason it's not checked on regularly.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
ok nobody seems to go on the quick thread anymore so idc if this gets moved i need help mystery dungeon 2 N5#Q=5 8=&S%P +@+RT8 S%J&6T F7N@=N R#Q27W PCKW8H K699XX NM%#C&

yeah this will probably get moved but nobody checks the quickthread anymore it seems
uh pass:
K4KY38 +30-JK JCCN@W
HK3&M1 7+71R- FRS&JJ
K3R&@8 &%5087 68WR%X

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
Years
Dungeon Game: Darkness
Team Name: NewMutants
Dungeon and Floor: Amp Plains, 7F
Code: Q40X-2 0X32T@ R-6XFH
H#Y@6X %%YX0% 2+33SQ