• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NU & Improved

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

The NU & Improved Tournament

The NU you know and love is back with plenty of new faces! Come and see the new changes for yourself and fight your friends in this exciting, updated tier!

150px-Meloetta-Origin.png
215-sneasel.png
150px-Hitmonlee-Origin.png

RULES
  • Battles are to be held on our very own showdown server in the NU (beta) format.
  • Battles are best out of 3.
  • All standard clauses apply.
  • Battlers have 7 days from the start of each round to complete their match. Please make every effort you can to schedule your match. If the battle is not completed, profiles will be checked to determine who gets the win.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DRAGON FOR WINNING THE TOURNAMENT

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Aw man, I hope more people will come and experience the glory of NU! One more person would be fine, but I was hoping for a bit more. Anyone else?

Years
contacted Sam, and we're set to battle on Tues

edit: experiencing minor timezone issues, but we'll do our best to get it done before the deadline

Last edited:
Reactions: noa

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'll join, but I'm new to this. What is the server?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Er we plan on battling on like, the last day of the deadline... at least that's what Sam wanted, so, just bear with us. o:

Back