• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Puzzle(I'm creating a fangame! Finally!)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
It's about time I have a update!

These sprites were made by pieCakkey, and they are the new...

mikuofkagaricity.png

4th Gym Leader...
swimmerdp.png

and 2nd Gym Leader!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
those look real good! keep up the good work
Thanks! These comments are what keeps the game going! XD

The gym leaders look good! :)

But, is the second gym a water gym?

Cause she kinda looks like Misty... Idk
Yes, the second gym leader is going to be a water gym leader.

Okay, if anyone can guess which type the fourth Gym Leader is, you win a cameo in the tournament aboard the S.S. Seaworthy!(Boat in the third city) Remember to place your answers in spoiler tags. This tournament is open for a week!

Note: These are spoiler tags.
HTML:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Pokedude, sorry I haven't been on this thread much but does Craton look good enough for you? (see the attachment)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Pokedude, sorry I haven't been on this thread much but does Craton look good enough for you? (see the attachment)
Looks awesome! I'll include it right now!
But that should have been in a PM...

Uhh Maybe the 4th gym leader is...

Spoiler:

Well?
It's hard ignoring people, and... yeah... but... I can't tell you yet. -_-

I want you guys to vote in a poll! I'm changing the text boxes and I'm wondering if they should be transparent or not... XD I'll post some examples later.

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Sorry, Pokehero, I can't. I'm just recoloring the text boxes, so I can't have you switch. Unless I get someone who knows the script... ;_;

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Um... the poll is closed. And none of you got it right. It's Psychic. So, I'm including all of you supporters in there! You have to post in the thread of what type of trainer you are, if you want to be on the boat.

Oh yeah, Pokehero22: I was looking on the Pokemon Platinum Forums the other day, and Gameguy's sprite looks exactly like the one you sent me. Care to explain? -.-

And, I'm deciding on opaque text boxes. No transparency. I'll post the text boxes when I get my computer back. --;

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Hey, it's me again, with a new support banner for the game, made by pieCakkey!

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3833689][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/CheesePl0x/puzzlebanner003.png[/img][/url]

Back