• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Me at my friends. I look kinda weird.

240x3pe.png

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Just some pics I took on holiday. :L

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
2rrxfyh.png

i guess this is kind of an awkward face im making but what do you want from me kodak moments are awkward times for me ok god

i was going to post a picture of my glitter toenails but i didnt have the will power

also my necklace is broken but u kn0 i think it captures my essence in a way cuz im broken t00 ;-0

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
Years
  • Age 31
  • NY
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Me at the beach :D I'ma Superhero.

Spoiler:

Me at Battery Park in Manhattan ^_^ I look like I'm searching for the meaning of life. I just dropped my water bottle.

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Me in tired mode, unkempt hair and all. D;

And I honestly have no idea why my glasses look crooked again in this picture. AGAIN. Unless they're straight and my vantage point is just awkward. XD;

I also saturated this pic some 'cause you could barely see me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
These are some scruffy pictures of myself, but you know, it's been a while since I went all vain for a camera n~n

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Woah I look white...

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
Years
Blah. I look this miserable 98% of the time.
2yukrxe.jpg

No Beard, which is RARE for me, and my eyes kindof look like the Cullens'
l_429ac7e2f50340c68a856175799fdca6.jpg

and this just seemed right:
l_ada88ba68cd44ce195a6dd5e3c37c097.jpg

Years
Well, I'm quite new here, but whatever. I hope I'll be attractive for someone...

picture.php

From 18.01.2009

picture.php

From 24.07.2010

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright these are some of my vacation photos from when I went to Redding.
Spoiler:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Just got back from another regular day of card games and videogames, with more pics (damn, I love to capture myself, no? xD? )
Spoiler:

Yeah, I bought a Poliwhirl doll. So soft and cute. Also, showing off my Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (main card in my deck; for all Yu-Gi-Oh! players).

Years
I've not been around PC so much lately, hours changed at work and it's hard trying to get my schedule down, having a few other problems, some bigger than others but I'll deal with it and be back more often, I miss you guys.

Here is a pic of me and some friends when we went to a trip to the Czech Republic right after leaving school, hope y'all can pick me out of the group :P

Hope to see you all soonish, drop me a VM, PM or whatever sometime.

xxx

1r7ts0.jpg

Years
Okay, time for a tiny trip through time... mostly from the past two and a half years.

Beginning of my senior year the soccer team I was on (junior varsity) decided to spray paint my hair in the school colors (purple and gold) while we were working a school carnival at one of the elementary schools. It was the hairspray paint, though, so it washed out right away. XD

Spoiler:

From a family get together during my junior year. My eyes look kinda freaky. XD

Spoiler:

I dunno when this next one was taken... but you can definitely see the hazel color of my eyes.

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure this one's from the past six months. I think it was at my cousin's graduation. And, no, I'm not angry... I guess just like staring down cameras. XD

Spoiler:

And lastly, a pic of an insanely happy me as a baby. XD

Spoiler:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Boredom before the movies yesterday...saw Despicable Me in 3D ;)

the ugliness that is me. don't lie when you commet...

a0636448.jpg

It's so FLUFFY I'm just gonna DIE!

;3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back