• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of "❆Welcome to the Gym, Time to Test Your Might❆ (Gym Leaders' Club)" has been transferred to Sector Revenge at his request.

Olli

Years
Sure thing, adding you to the list right away. You have till the 3rd :D

Olli

Years
Sorry, but fanclubs for the videogames are not allowed, as there are already sections where discussion for them belong, so while you may like the games enough to make a fanclub for them, it'd be kind pointless as well as it may take away activity from the sections where they belong.

Updates, August 30th

Power Packed 6 - (Pseudo-Legendary Fan Club) was close by request of the owner.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Kips' 'Playground Battlers Club ~ Communicating, please stand by...' was approved!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Can I reserve a club? I noticed the feminine Pokemon club was locked by the owner :< Can I make reserves on a new feminine-Pokemon club, please? This will be my 3rd and final club, since we can only own three I think.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Can I reserve a club? I noticed the feminine Pokemon club was locked by the owner :< Can I make reserves on a new feminine-Pokemon club, please? This will be my 3rd and final club, since we can only own three I think.

You may indeed! I'll reserve it for you until the 10th :)

Update

Snowdrop's ♀ The Matriarchal Covey ♀ was approved.

Last edited:

Olli

Years

Updates, September 6th

"The Infatuation Club! (Club for People That Use Attract)" was revoked due to being too specific.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Hello I would like to reserveone for a clan dedicated to Reshiram and White Kyurem please.

Whydo you want to open up the club?:Because I want to share my interests with other members that havesmiler interests of course.
Howoften do you intend to update the club?:Every two days.
Howlong are you hoping for the club to last?:A long while a good two to five years at best.

Olli

Years
Sorry, but since there's already a club dedicated to Black and White Kyurem, we can't do that. Though if it was a club for Reshiram and Zekrom it would work.

Olli

Years

Update, September 9th

"The League Of Legendaries!|STAFF OPEN!|BRAND NEW!" was revoked due to being too general to fit in as one club.

Olli

Years

Updates, September 10th

"*Splash* the Magikarp and Gyarados club" was closed due to reaching over one month's inactivity, as well as the owner being inactive.

"The Mighty Ones - Male Pokemon Club" was closed due to reaching over one month's inactivity.

"~Pika Family Club~ (Electric Rodents fan club)" was closed due to nearing one month's activity with the owner being inactive.

Olli

Years
Sorry, but we don't allow clubs based around just breeding in the games. It kinda already has its place elsewhere on the forum, and it'd be hard to think up stuff to talk about that'd only relate to breeding, moreso as the club would grow older. So yeah, feel free to make a baby Pokémon club as an alternative, but a breeding club just won't do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back