• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Light And Darkness Recruiting

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
TEAM LIGHT AND DARKNESS

Introduction
Hey there pokemon rom hackers..I'm Chris2Ash...I'm also have been a pokemon rom hacker
almost a year now...And I'm create this group to make my skills to test with my fellow friends..
I'm also created a pokemon rom but not fully completed...I hacked my rom all by myself..So I
have been bored doing it alone..So i'm gonna make my rom completed with my friends..And I
will have so much fun doing it..So I created this group to find some help and friends to make
our rom completed together..

Current Project
Pokemon The Lost Item

Storyline
The Main Character received a new mission to gather all 5 pieces of treasures so he can find what's happening to the legendary pokemon that goes on rage to other pokemon..The main character will face many obstacle to get the treasure...will the main character are able to find all the five treasure...We'll find out soon enough.

Feature
@All Pokemon BW2 Pokedex
@New villians called themself as Team Desires
@All Legendaries
@A new region

Rom Hackers Needed
I invite all of you rom hackers into my group..We can share our experiences with other to make a better understanding of rom hacking...My group doesn't need a lot members..But the more the better...

Type of rom hackers needed
Sprites Inserter(Pokemon Sprites is given)
ASM hacker(Optional)
Pokemon Skills Inserter
Artist(Overworld Creator
Scripters
Overworld Sprites inserter
Tiles Inserter
Animation Editor
Map Editor
Banner Editor

Current Team Member
Chris2Ash(Me)----Sprites Inserter...Pokemon Skills Inserter...Advance Scripter..Overworld Inserter...Tiles Inserter...Animation Editor..Map Editor..Storylines experts
Nitendude26---Artist(Professional in creating pokemon sprites and Overworld)
Reshiram18---Mapper
Snivy7---Scripter...

Application Form
NickNames:
Time Zone:
Hacking Skills:
Contact information(Skype,Facebook,Email):
Proof of works(Optional):
Past Projects(Optional):

Proof Of my work:

Beginner Map:

NUVEMATOWN_zpsdc92438c.png

New Route:

ROUTE101_zps06cd55af.png

New Town:

OLDALETOWN_zps97c81356.png

It's not fully complete I need to edit the tilesets though...So if you guys wanna join me...Don't be shy though....^^

Last edited:

Reshiram18

Legendary Dragon
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
NickNames:
Reshiram18. You can call me whatever you want my name to be ;)
Time Zone:
GMT +1 (Amsterdam)
Hacking Skills:
Mostly Map editing / Map creating. I also know Scripting (I can create some kinds of scripts, but I'm still in the rookie-phase) and I "Know" how to insert sprites, but if I get chosen, only let me do sprite inserting in real needy times as I still **** it up sometimes.
Contact information(Skype,Facebook,Email):
Proof of works(Optional):
Creating a map to show you now I will send a picture to you as soon as I finish it (Can't post a picture as my post count is below 15)
Past Projects(Optional):

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
Name:Snivy7
Hacking skills: Scrpiter,Tiles, spriter
Time zone: gmt (California,USA)
Proofs of work: none lost on old computer done many projects in the past..
Contact information:(I'll be here)
Past projects: Creating sprites and scripts to show you

Years
NickName:Shadow Wolf or Holy Wolf Watever you want :)

Time:5pm - 8pm eastern time zone

Hacking Skills:Sprite Inserting

Contact information(Skype,Facebook,Email):email [email protected]

Proof of works(Optional): ill pm them to you cant find pics at the momment

Projects(Optional):currently im working on a project called pokemon light vs darkness

Reason I want to join; I love doing rom hacking its awesome

Last edited:
Back