• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people of various regions!

Riveria

Ocean Breeze and River Flow...
Years
I am Riveria, leading champion of Ferski region! Oh hey, Scale, stop! Oh... Sorry about my Vaporeon... She's not used to other people. *Examines bite mark*
---
Hello, I am April, the one behind Riveria! I'm very excited about this. Welp, see ya on the forums!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, April!

Welcome to the forums! I see from your forum signature that you like roleplaying! Well, we have a forum dedicated for that here which can be found here!

Like WH said, what are your other interests besides roleplaying? Are you an avid player of the series?

Hope to see you around!

Years
Hi April and welcome to PC! Haha awh I'm sure Scale didn't mean to... *pets Scale*
Hopefully Scale will like me one day. :P
Annnnnyways your a champion of the Ferski region!? Wow what an interesting person you must be with those kind of qualities under your belt.
Any particular interests involving the forums? Your sure to find what your looking for if you just look around, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself with that nice personality you have.
Hope to see you around and have fun. :)

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey April !
Welcome to the forums !
Please ensure that your Vaporeon does not go around biting other members =p !
Perhaps keeping 'Scale' in the poke-ball is the best plan !
Enjoy the role-playing section of the forum and if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask me or fellow members =)

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Haha, welcome, Riveria/April, welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan, pleasure to meet you!

I see you must like roleplaying! There's just the forum right over here, and I recommend you visit, it's quite the nice place. :p Anyway, do you have any other interests besides RPing? I'd like to know. :)

If you need any help, feel free come over to my profile and send me a visitor/personal message, and I will gladly answer to the best of my ability!

- Bandit

Riveria

Ocean Breeze and River Flow...
Years
Going to school is one of my hobbies -D- Not that I like it.
I like speaking french as well, but I'll speak English for the sake of it XP
.3. I have checked it! I still need to get to 15 posts, I was really dissed when all my writing was gone, because I put a link to the Avatar Picture...

Oh yes, drawing. My favorite hobby of them all.

Last edited:
Back