• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - Sarcasm kills

"Huh? Was that sarcasm. Whatever, I'm just gonna sit here and wait for Luke to beat those guys up." Scott tried to lift his body up, but his hair, being attached to Silver's coat, prevented him from going anywhere.
"God damnit, I hate small spaces SO MUCH! GRR, OW! OW! OW! GRAWR!!" Scott, yanked his hair from Silvers, bashing himself against the other side of the metal in the process. He could feel his rage building.

He started to punch the wall, denting it a little bit with every punch.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!" Finally, the box gave way, and smased into three separate pieces.
"Phew, that was close..." Scott continued to pant with anger, before smashing one the rocket grunts heads of the wall. He was dead already. Scott sat down, as Luke finished off the other grunt. He pulled out the box of berries.
"Now's a better time that anything to be eating a box of berries that someone dropped." He picked up a few and started chomping with a smile, as if nothing ever happened.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 1: Freedom

Scott was whatever about Silver's sarcasm, but got particularly ticked as neither of them could move very easily and that the box was way too small for two Hybrids.

Scott eventually got ticked off enough to start punching the box wall, just as Silver planned, and eventually part of the box he was punching gave way, giving them an opening.

Scott mentioned about eating a box of berries. Silver picked one out of the box with his tail, examined it for a moment then put it back. "it might be a wise Idea to save those for later." he said putting the berry back, "well done Scott," Silver said with a smile, "I knew you could get us out." Silver patted Scott on the Shoulder in a good natured way. Silver's thoughts then went to Nath... I can't trust him, he thought to himself... but I must get Celebi out of his clutches.

Silver continued thinking, he smelled around, he could possibly smell Nath's sent... but it was distant... one thing was for sure... in the time Scott and Silver were in the box, the base had moved to a new location... somewhere in the mountains by the look of it...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - Detective in the making

Silver was obviously interested by the fact that they were in a new position. What did he expect, we were moved, in a box. What he didn't understand was how they got them from underground to the mountains. Whatever. Scott continued to much on the berries.
"I don't see anything wrong with these berries," he muttered to himself. He got up and analysed his surroundings. Everything metal, support struts, no-one here, and opening up ahead, looked like a helipad or something.
"This is team rockets plan, to ship us off somewhere, and the area we are in suggests that there is land above us, so yes we are in a mountain, that is what you were thinking right? I'd say we got here by teleport, it would make sense, seen as we were only moved for about a minute or two... Also, I have a question, who's the kid back there. He was being controlled, you could tell by his sketchy movements, and you obviously don't trust him because of that, I can tell by your face." He stepped beside Silver. He was quite pleased with himself, his deductive skills were still fresh!

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Max - Chapter 13: Unlucky for Scum!

Max heard many crashes coming from the direction in which Nathan and Silver had gone. He also heard the mention of two words in particular. Beedrill, which Max asummed was one of Nathan's Pokemon, and Scott, which Max pondered on for a moment before deciding that it could have been one of Nathan's Pokemon's nicknames.

All of a sudden, Max came back to reality when he felt a tugging on his trouser leg. It was Nitro! What a pleasant suprise, Max nodded at Nitro as if to confirm being ready for battle. "Star, use Steel Wing twice on the left Zubat and Piggy, use Giga Impact on the one on the right!" Max commanded before his Pokemon attacked knocking both Zubats onto the floor and out cold. A streak of pain from recoil struck Piggy's spine. But reassured Max that he could battle. The Team Rocket grunts sent out a Wurmple each. Now Max, Nitro, Piggy and Star were surrounded by four Wurmple. They needed a Plan.

Max - Chapter 14: The Retreat

All of a sudden the Team Rocket grunts Pokemon disappeared. Max looked around at where Piggy and Star were standing, but they had disappeared too. Max checked his Pokeballs and his Pokemon were safely inside. Suddenly, a large piece of earth bounded down on Max and Nitro from above. They jumped to safety. They had to get out of there. Max ran over to the entrance to the right only to find that the drill was gone, along with his brother and only Nitro's tail to illuminate the cave. More of the earth started to collapse down on him he ran to the hole through which they had entered only to find that it was now filled in. Max panicked how did he escape, he only had limited food and water. How ever Nitro was there to calm Max down. Nitro used soothing sounds to calm Max. Max stood up and told Nitro that he was determined to get out of there. Max fed Nitro some Fire type Pokemon food and ate an apple himself then they both drank from one of the water bottles. They started coming up with an escape plan before deciding to sleep on it, as they had a long road ahead of them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 2: Scott's questions

Scott mentioned that there was nothing wrong with the berries, and started asking his questions

Silver sighed, "The boy's name is Nathan... and you're right... I don't trust him right now," Silver, used his tail to shut the box of berries, "The main problem is that he is the trainer of Celebi... the spirit of the forest... that's what worries me... Second, I didn't say the berries were bad or anything like that... I said we should save them for a later time" he emphasized his tone, to prove his point. then discovering his hunger, he pulled out a couple of apples, and and orange from his bag to eat, and started to eat them, as he stepped out of the box and continued looking around.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - Adding up the facts

"Jeez, sorry Mr hypocrite, I don't see why I can't eat and you can. Anyways, something doesn't add up for me, why would team rocket need him so much. You could tell that they wanted him to be safe, or they would have made him do something irrational, like try and instantly make him attack you without a full plan. They are clever, but I doubt that they are clever enough." Scott coughed. "I know you don't trust him, but I do. I don't know why, but he has the scent of an old friend. At first I thought it was a fire type pokémon, but I guess not. Take it easy Silver." He walked forward to the helipad in front of him.
"I've never flown a helicopter before, but I'm willing to give it a go, you wanna be in, or out in the fresh air flying." He said the last bit - 'out in the fresh air flying' sarcastically, as if calling him some sort of coward. He hopped into the plane in the driver's seat, and turned the engine.
"Make your decision quick, are you brave enough to fly with me at the wheel." He smirked at Silver. Today has been pretty hectic, plus with night time here, tings are about to get a whole lot worse, I guess.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 3: Scott's friends/ Scott's flying

Scott called Silver a Hypocrite... no suprise, and started wondering out loud about Nathan, and then he told Silver to take it easy. then he mentioned flying in a helicopter.

Silver shook his head and followed Scott into the Helipad chamber. "the sent you smelled and remember is that of a monferno, and believe me he remembers you all too well. on the other hand flying with you? that sounds like it defeates the purpose of having wings," he said spreading his wings, showing their wide span, "if I'm either flying with you or flying outside of the helicopter both are extremly dangerous. But if you insist on learning to fly, go on ahead." he said as he stepped over to the helipad controls and pressed the up button, and the open ceiling button, bringing Silver, Scott and the Helicopter to the surface.

once they reached the surface, Silver took in a deep breath, something inside of him greatly enjoyed and was even relaxed slightly in the fresh mountain air, and rocky terrain.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - I'm flying without wings

Scott shut the door. He looked out the window to see the forest below them, and the rest of the mountain behind them, and the hole in which they originally came from, was about a mile away, which was far, but it was better than if they couldn't locate it at all. He flicked a few switches before the engine started to run properly, and the propellers began to swirl. He was off! It started with a bit of a stutter as Scott's hands slipped all over, trying to figure out what was where. Eventually, he was up in the air, celebrating with a fist bump, before realising how short the distance was between him and the roof, and smashing the top of the helicopter, allowing a cool breeze through. It was still flyable however.

I don't get that Silver guy, he's so arrogant, and doesn't trust anyone. To be honest I doubt if he even trusts me. And that Monferno he said, that was the smell of him. I guess he may have been owned by Nathan if Silver knew that much. Silver already knows a lot about Nathan, so why doesn't he trust him. So many answers I need to find out.

Next destination, Max.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 4: back to square 1

Scott took off in the newly stolen helicopter, he struggled slightly, broke a hole in the roof of the Helicopter and kept going. Silver was actually somewhat impressed by his flying... maybe Scott could fly after all. Silver unfolded his wings, walked over to the edge of the pad and jumped. the mountain's downdraft forced him forward at a remarkable pace, eventually Silver pulled himself into the air using the downdraft's gifted speed. Silver got to a decent altitude leveled off and followed behind Scott's helicopter.

Then Silver flew underneath the Helicopter and showed up in front of it. they swiftly approached the clearing in the forest where the hole was dug... Silver hoped that Max was still there and very much alive.

Maxew555

Years
Max - Chapter 15: Lost in Worry

Max arose from his slumber to see a thin ray of light illuminating from the direction in which the drill went. Nitro soon woke up as well. Max had shown Nitro the ray of light before fastening his bag on his back. They trekked for hours before finding a small arch along the side of the tunnel. Max and Nitro entered through the archway and into a stone pathway. They continued walking for about an hour until they reached a rotting wooden door. Max heaved at it, but was not strong enough. Nitro soon joined in, but even together they could not succeed. Max sent out Masquerade as his Pokeballs were now working again. Max asked Masquerade to focus all of his energy into becoming a Machamp. Eventually Masquerade succeeded and yanked the door right off of its hinges. Max thanked Masquerade deeply before returning him to his Pokeball.

Max and Nitro continued up the stone tunnel. Max really felt the sense of adventure and he could tell Nitro felt it too. He felt as if he and Nitro had bonded deeply without even using words. Max was happy. He had made a new friend, and found his brother all rolled into one. However, Nitro still contained a look of worry on his face. This soon spread to Max, so Max decided that they should take a break and have some water. Max and Nitro both drank one bottle of water each, however their supplies were running low with only one water bottle left and only a little food. Enough to last them only a few more hours on non-stop walking. Nitro's worry strengthened but Maxes worry had only just begun.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nitro - A flicker of hope

It seemed like ages that Nitro and Max had walked, and he was beginning to like it. He noticed that Max seemed quite nervous and worried as they were walking. Was he scared of the dark or something? In truth Nitro was a bit worried himself. He noticed how far they'd gotten, and why were there so many convenient paths, it almost seemed to convenient.

Nitro started to walk ahead of Max, inspecting the wall every few metres, searching for some indication of life, or sunlight. He was covered in dirt now, but didn't really care as he had bigger problems at the moment, finding the group. I hope Nath is okay. He kept searching every wall until he was certain he had found moss. Moss meant sunlight, so the sun was previously here. He turned to Max, and grinned, before digging upwards towards the surface. A bit of dirt fell onto his face as he once again embraced the light of day

Scott - Landing

Scott surveyed the area before deciding where to land. It was definitely the area, but he had never flown a helicopter before, so where do professionals land? Maybe he should try a different approach, something... new?

Scott opened the door while the helicopter was still in motion, and leant his legs over the side of the barriers. Am I crazy? Too late. Scott, jumped as the helicopter fell due to the failure of having a seated driver. Skydiving, this was new. He landed in a tree close to the clearing, slowing him down a bit, before doing an action rolly polly when he reached the ground.
"Well that didn't hurt a bit," he said to himself sarcastically. As he regained his stamina after his show of skill, he ran forward, and instantly dived down the hole, skidding at the bottom, not even waiting for Silver. He darted forward, only to find a large rockfall in place, and no Max, or monferno. However, Nath was surely still inside among the rubble.

Maxew555

Years
Max - Chapter 16: Born to be Free!

Nitro ran on ahead of Max as they continued walking. All of a sudden Nitro stopped and grinned at Max as he pointed to some moss on the wall. Nitro dug straight up to find sunlight. The sunlight peered through the hole around Nitro making it illuminate all over the stone walls. It was beautiful.

Max pushed Nitro through the hole he had made after heaving himself up as well. Max found a crook nearby and filled the water bottles. He grew more concerned for the safety of himself, his Pokemon and Nitro. Max and Nitro could see a mountain in the distance, with a house on it. Or wait was it a house? Max thought he was starting to hillussinate but Nitro reassured him it was real. That was their next destination, then they would plan out their next move.

First of all on there journey to the house on the mountain, Max and Nitro entered the forest where they walked for only a few minutes until they heard a noise, a buzzing noise. All of a sudden a large, dominant looking Beedrill jumped out from the other side of a bush. Max swiftly sent out Piggy, commanding him to use Flare Blitz on the wild Pokemon sending it to the ground. Max, Nitro and Piggy stood there in shock for a matter of seconds until a whole pack of Beedrill came out of nowhere. They were in trouble.

Max - Chapter 17: The Chase

Max, Nitro and Piggy darted around trees, bushes and shrubs as they vigorously tried to shake the pack of Beedrill. They had ran so far that Max almost tripped up after every step he took. 'Surely the Beedrill only live in a selected area.' Max thought to himself until he saw the same tree twice and realized they were going in circles. Max ran as fast as he could forward until he had to stop abruptly.

In front of Max, Nitro and Piggy was an immensely huge crevice. 'It was the end of the line' Max thought to himself. "Good job Piggy" He said in a voice that sounded that he was trying to be happy just before returning him to is Pokeball. Max pondered for a few moments before settling on a plan.
"Trust me and fall!" Max shouted to Nitro before falling, head first into a deep crevice.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 5: finding the group

Scott jumped out of the helicopter, he must have been crazy. Silver landed quickly enough, although Scott had jumped into the hole. Silver soon followed him into the hole, he found Scott who seemed to be staring at a stone blocking the path. Silver walked over, he glanced at the rock, then he pressed his hands against it, and used strength to move the bolder.

Slowly the bolder moved out of the way, Silver continued pushing the bolder out of the way, as the tunnel was opened up, Silver could smell the sent of a variety of things, among the sents were of the Monferno, Max, and Nathan. Silver pushed the bolder further out of the way, using as much strength as he could muster, and eventually it opened a hole large enough for both the Hybrids to fit through.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - The boy, the wolf, and the base of nightmares

Scott moved forwards first, before opening the door to the base.
"I'll find Nathan, you find the other boy, erm Max was it?" e didn't wait for an answer, just darted forward through corridor, hoping to find any sign of life from the boy. He was gone...

As Scott arrived on the scene he was shocked by what he saw. Nathan was no longer there, he had been moved, but why? The rubble was exactly as it was before, so why would team rocket go to so much trouble to keep him alive? He had to find the whereabouts of Nathan

He wandered around the place, sniffing the area for a scent of the monferno, which should surely be around him, and there were little traces, but hard to track. It was difficult searching, but at least there were no patrols anywhere. Scott reached a corner, and on the other side, he could hear voices. Obviously, Scott wanted to listen in first, and see what the plans were, as tis seemed like the most logical plan.

"Is the area clear?"
"Yes sir"
"Good, project 34, move towards the chair, and sit down." There was slight movement inside.
"Draw the plans for the missile here, include every detail from your memory banks." Memory banks? It sounded as though he was talking to a person...
"Ah excellent, so that's what the boss wants. It seems we still need those pesky hybrids though." There were slight movements inside, footsteps, walking towards, the door.
"Stay here, do not move until I come back." The sound of a door opening could be heard, Scott had to hide somewhere. He noticed behind him were some crates and cardboard boxes, so they were his bet for now. He ducked behind them, and awaited for some sign to show that they were gone. The footsteps came closer and closer. Scott couldn't see what was on the other side of the box's at all, therefore, a nervous feeling came to him. It wasn't nice, knowing that the person who could kill you could appear at your feet at any moment. Scott however was lucky this time. A tall man in a white lab coat, and a man in a brown suit walked past unknowing of the hybrid next to them. It was then that Scott tip-toed around the crates, and entered the small room the voices had been from.... Nathan?

Sudden shock, and realisation came over him at the same time. He finally understood team rocket's plan, and why the memories of a hybrid or a human are so necessary. Nathan was sitting in a chair, without restraints, and was open eyed, staring at a screen projection of a series of text, going at superspeed. Scott, creeped up behind him, before slapping him across the head.
"Wake up, god damnit!" Nathan awakened, startled and in deep shock.
"No time to explain, lets get out of here!"

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 6: the hunt

Scott bounded ahead after telling Silver to go look for Max, Silver didn't mind searching for Max... although he would prefer saving Celebi. oh well. Silver walked around to the left entrance, Max and the Monferno's sent were rather rich in the left hallway, he followed the sent trail through the tunnels away from the base, through a rotting door, into some darkness, then Silver saw an uncovered hole where moss was pulled out of the way, he smelled singed grass, he walked towards the hole, sure enough Max's and the Monferno's sent was there, Silver walked out of the hole, he saw a flowing creek, and there the two were looking towards a mountain and a house atop of it.

"well nice to see you two are alive," Silver said as he walked towards them them, then to the Monferno he said, "I found Scott, he's alive and in the old rocket outpost looking for Nathan."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan & Scott - The hybrid

"Who, what, where am I?" Nathan asked, scared and still.
"Hmm, I'm Scott, you're Nathan, pleased to meet you."
"I was cornered last minute I knew..."
"Yes, I don't wanna disturb you, but team rocket can control you as they wish, I'm not sure how they do it yet, although Silver may."
"Silver? You know Silver? Wait, are you a hybrid too?"
"Yes." Scott pulled Nath off his seat and slowly jogged towards the door.
"We have to be quick and silent, then we can go and find max and the others."
"Wait are those my berried?"
"Ahaha, I found them next to a tree!"
"Yes they were mine..." Nath's face dropped as he looked at his stomach. Scott pulled him out the door anyways, and led him down the corridor. They reached the exit before anyone had a chance to see them, before they were greeted by a tunnel, and Monferno's scent.
"Get on my back, we'll be quicker that way!" Scott got himself into a four legged running position, and Nath hopped onto his back. They began to run.

"Nathan, can you tell me where you found your Monferno?"
"My Monferno? Um, it wasn't too long ago, when I was about 10 I think. It was summer time, and my parents took me shopping for the day at the market. I wasn't very happy about it of course, as any child would be, so I trailed behind until I eventually got lost, and then I met Nitro"
"Nitro, eh. Nice name"
"Yeah. He was all dirty and filthy in an ally way between an abandoned sweet shop and the barber's shop. he looked terrible. I took him, and he and me tried to find my mum and dad, and we did. At first I thought, She's gonna tell me I can't keep him, but no, instead, she said I should be getting my first pokémon anyways. I was so overjoyed. Hang on, have I got all my pokémon back?"
"You should do, you threw a device under team rocket's control that forced any pokémon in the area to return to their pokéballs."
"Really? Well let's see, Glade, Buzz, and Celebi, but.... no Nitro."
"Don't be too glum, I presume he's with Max." - God I hope he's with Max.
"I hope so..." A stream of light could be seen in the distance, daylight once again.

Maxew555

Years
Max - Chapter 18: Making a Catch and Memories!

Max was falling, but no sign of Nitro. Max had to think fast Max sent Star and Masquerade out of their Pokeballs. Masquerade swiftly turned into a Staraptor and caught Max with ease and Max sent Star up to pick up Nitro. Max and Nitro were soon in the sky, Max smiled over at Nitro, riding on Star. Max put his hand into his bag to grab an Oran Berry for Nitro, but his hand landed on something else. Max pulled it out, it was a camera! Max turned it over only to find a note stuck to it. 'Have a good time in Lethia. From Mum.' It stated. Max was surprised, how did his Mum know he was going to Lethia, even he did not know he would end up there. Max picked up the camera and took a picture of Nitro riding Star. Max smiled and put the camera in his bag.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 7: saving lives

Silver discovered that those images that he saw wern't real, they were by the smell of it, a sort of sent image. Silver continued following the sent to a deep crevice, then there was a flash, above him, he looked in to the night sky to see two figures, a Staraptor and another bird pokemon with a monkey looking pokemon with a flaming tail on it's back, Silver notticed that the monkey must have been the Nathan's Monferno. He swiftly took to the sky, to meet up with them. "well, good thing you guys are safe," he said, once he realized that it was Max, and once he was at their altitude, "it might be a good Idea to land now, we need to meet up with Scott, and Nathan," he almost said Nathan's name with a disgusted tone.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan & Scott - Higher than I

Scott found a hole in the earth, presumably dug out recently by the look of things, and on the other side, fresh air! He breathed in the fresh air with a big smile on his face. There was something elating about embracing the air after being away from it for a while. Scott came to a stop at the top, and allowed Nathan to get off his back, before he reformed himself into a more human position.
"Silver was here recently," Scott said. Nathan looked around. He was curious as to their current location. Something clicked as well, Silver still didn't have a single badge component. It was a somewhat embarrassing to Nath, knowing that he promised he would show him the way after finding his pokemon, which ended up as a wild goose chase in the bowels of the earth. Scott sniffed the air hoping for some form of scent, and he recieved one, coming from the right. He turned in the direction of the smell in order to find what he believed was Max, Silver, and Nitro. He turned to Nath.
"They are up there in the sky, do you see them?"
"Yeah, I see them." Nathan ran up to Scott, as something had been on his mind all day.
"Um, you know, I haven't really had a decent battle in a while... So do you want to have an unofficial battle, winner receives no badge components, one on one?" Scott like the idea. He had been itching for a good battle all day.... and night.
"I love your idea, I really do, but let's wait untill we know them two are safe." Scott felt pretty proud of himself saying that. He was usually the kid getting told wat to do, and it was somewhat satisfying to be able to say that without an answer back. Nath fell silent. He knew Scott was right, it would be rude if they landed in the middle of a pokemon battle, still he noticed how Scott was acting, all grown up. He had been like that ever since he met him a short while ago, and somehow, he felt like he had to get to know him more, and a gut instinct told him he could trust Scott. He didn't back answer, knowing Scott's mind was set on waiting for the trio in the air.

Me and Scott, we are the ones on the ground, and for some reason, I think I prefer it that way.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 7: together again

Silver took the lead and lead the group to the ground, nearby where the hole they all came out of, Silver saw as he came into land Scott and Nathan waiting for them, Silver flared his wings as he landed letting the moon's silvery beams shine on his wings, giving them a majestic look, he landed folded his wings in, then he saw what the moon did to his tail as the moon's light bounced off of it it made his silver scales, shine and look wonderful.

Silver greeted Nathan with a nod, then turned to Scott, "I was rather impressed by your piloting ability, really nice job, although I would call you crazy for jumping out like you did." Silver smiled, then walked over to a nearby tree, with one flap he sent himself into it's branches where he got comfortable and started drifting to sleep.

Back