• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Turned the arms into some weird leaf wing thingies, and then . . . his face . . . ermergerd.

HbtyE3X_zpsa8584a35.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
ok i cant see your image so...
fbdcfb.png

turned the ears into roots, and colored them in as well with the plant thing

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
I chose to focus on revamping the face, since it reminded me greatly of "Mr. Happy Face."
Changed the eyes a bit, re-added what I felt worked best after the nose thing (which was forcibly removed, just needed some love), and broke up the mouth into three seed-like sections.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
vs28sn.png

made the nose into the head, colored the spots and the head, added leaf wings

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
Added some shoulders for the root arms to extend from, and made the roots themselves look like roots instead of beefy wads.
I suggest we continue fixing up parts that look like straight lines and circles before pile more stuff on this Fakemon so that we can envision more depth when it comes time to shade and highlight it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back