• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soaring's Pixel whatnots

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
In the Carmine Forest at night. You should make a Slendy Pokemon. That would scare so many players! You can have it jump out at you while your walking down the path! P.S. Can I do some Pokemon Spriting? I'm good at fusions and re-colors. No good at re and devamps.

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
In the Carmine Forest at night. You should make a Slendy Pokemon. That would scare so many players! You can have it jump out at you while your walking down the path! P.S. Can I do some Pokemon Spriting? I'm good at fusions and re-colors. No good at re and devamps.

Ahh, unfortunately, our project, while supporting the capacity for Fakemon, will not be featuring Fakemon themselves. That includes entirely new scratched sprites, fusion, re-colors, and re/devamps. Sorry! However, once complete, you are free to include any and all fakemon and tweaked sprites that you may desire. If you have any sort of interest in the project, I encourage you to head over to our thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291302) and check it out! Make suggestions if you want on features you'd like for us to add to the engine!

Back