• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
During the get donuts part i get into the pokemon center and boom black screen music still plays and i haven't found a work around yet, but cannot get out and am unsure of how to fix this..

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
During the get donuts part i get into the pokemon center and boom black screen music still plays and i haven't found a work around yet, but cannot get out and am unsure of how to fix this..

What ROM and emulator did you use? The event you're describing is at the beginning of the game. So the problem probably lies in the ROM you patched with(was it a clean ROM? Was it Pokemon Emerald(UE)?) or the emulator you used(or the settings on this emulator).

sir can i upload it in my group? i will give credits to you

Go ahead. I've got no problem with that.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Pretty sure, I'm allowed to double post. So...

I fixed the issue of those who were stuck in Dewford town after whiting out in Dewford. So just update your patches and that should be solved.(Again, you don't have to give up your game progress as long as you keep the .sav file that has the same name as your ROM.)

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Where do you get the GO-GOGGLES?

The Area Above Meteor Falls that you have to use surf from the beach area to get there... and I just wanted to say that finding a lvl 59 Dragonite in Grinding Cave pretty much made my final battles easy... (I replaced my lvl 50 Flygon with it.)

well here's My Team:
Oh **** he (Walrein): Lvl 54
Flare (Arcanine): Lvl 55
Bad (Aggron): Lvl 54
Kess (Gengar): Lvl 54
Dragos (Dragonite): Lvl 61
Spoony (Alakazam): Lvl 54
And rotation guys:
TrapQueen (Flygon: Lvl 50
Speedy (Ninjask): Lvl 31

johnyboy169

The Area Above Meteor Falls that you have to use surf from the beach area to get there... and I just wanted to say that finding a lvl 59 Dragonite in Grinding Cave pretty much made my final battles easy... (I replaced my lvl 50 Flygon with it.)

well here's My Team:
Oh **** he (Walrein): Lvl 54
Flare (Arcanine): Lvl 55
Bad (Aggron): Lvl 54
Kess (Gengar): Lvl 54
Dragos (Dragonite): Lvl 61
Spoony (Alakazam): Lvl 54
And rotation guys:
TrapQueen (Flygon: Lvl 50
Speedy (Ninjask): Lvl 31

Thanks for the reply ah typical the one place i didn't fully explore lol

Thats a nice strong team you have there i was fortunate enough to run into a wild encounter Latias which is going to go straight into my team :)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Do you put Pidgey or Skarmory on the game?If not what flying types are available on the game?

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I put Skarmory in the game. Though, I didn't make an wild Pidgey available.
Flying types(those who can use fly) I can think of that I certainly put in the game to be caught are: Wingull/Pelipper, Natu/Xatu, Taillow/Swellow, Hoothoot/Noctowl(grinding cave), Swablu/Altaria, Tropius.
Also you can catch Bagon(Meteor Falls) who can evolve into Salamence. You can find dratini, dragonair and dragonite in lowest floor on grinding cave. You could evolve a golbat into a crobat. A trapinch into a vibrava/flygon.
Shoot there should be a Latios(or Latias?) roaming around. Those can fly too.
Tons of options and I'm probably forgetting a few.

Years
Game beat. I enjoyed it as i expected. Though it felt too easy /short (i think i started yday night and finished it today a couple of hours after i woke up). And the only time i ever used healing items was the XAERON (something like that) last guy.

Postgame team:
Sharpedo 63 (Surf/Crunch/Ice Beam/EarthQ) [i forgot this guy even had defense stats. It oneshot everything]
Roselia 62 (Petal Dance/Sludge Bomb/Growth/GrassWhistle) [shut up and take my persim berries]
Camerupt 63 (Magnitude/EarthQ/Flamethrower/Rock Slide) [The slowass who got 2-shotted before 2-shotting Jirachi. still love u]

+3 HM slaves AKA fodder to throw while i use healing items at last boss... :P

i usually build full teams but on short hacks i think its too much trouble grinding and caring for 5-6 different mons. 3-4 do the job.

THERE IS POSTGAME
~~~DONUTS4LIFE. THEY RE FREE ANYWAY

Years
Im struck In Ruboro city? What should I DO?
I have areested slum nd herein guy
EDIT: Dont Mind spells

Last edited:
Years
Im struck In Ruboro city? What should I DO?
I have areested slum nd herein guy
EDIT: Dont Mind spells

After ur done with rustboro go to the house of the old man who owned a ship. there is a cop in there in place of the dead geezer who will drive you to dewford

Years
Thank man, It Should be More Obvious to Notice.
its fine imo
its just my opinion, but as gamers we have become pretty spoiled. we like the game to drag us by the nose to the next objective without us searching at all ourselves.
have you played something like the original Zelda of NES ? no one to guide you, just you, yourself having a whole hostile gameworld available to you and trying to figure out what to do and where to go. And it was considered one of the best games of its time

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
"Hey Idiot in the back go get us some DONUTS!" I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite ROM hacks

Years
its fine imo
its just my opinion, but as gamers we have become pretty spoiled. we like the game to drag us by the nose to the next objective without us searching at all ourselves.
have you played something like the original Zelda of NES ? no one to guide you, just you, yourself having a whole hostile gameworld available to you and trying to figure out what to do and where to go. And it was considered one of the best games of its time
Yeah, But it Didn't make Sense(LOL), Anway The Whole Hack dont make Sense.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Hi Crizzle,
I had a blast playing through Pokemon Outlaw so I would really like to try out Cawps too as the reactions here are very positive. I have run into a problem though. I would like to play the game on my android mobile phone but so far I havent been able to install it. Does anybody here around now what I have to do exactly?

Back