• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I can upload it to Megaupload or Rapidshare I guess...but I'll be updating the demo later tonight with Trainer Battles, a Bug Fix, and some other goodies.

Years
Well, converting the Kyle's tiles takes a lot longer than I thought, so here is the tileset so far.

I also made a couple of autotiles for you, too (The ones made out of my tiles have animations, too!).

flowerautotileba2.png

My flowers.
waterautotilenm0.png

Kyledove's water.
lilyautotileey0.png

My water lilies.

I added some of my tiles to the set in case you could find a place for them

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
That's looking awesome! Any chance you could make a Water Autotile from Pokemon Narjana's Water? Or at least make a more Tropical color of Water instead of the mucky Blue Default?

Thanks!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
Years
OMG i dont know why i cant download from that website...-.-''
Can u send via msn or upload in rapidshare or megaupload?
thanks, Bruno again yeah i know...

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Added a Megaupload Mirror Link, let me know if it does or does not work for you.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
*Applauds* Lookin' good. So, will this eventually have the scripts for shiny pokemon? All in all, good job. If only I could do something like that.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
*Applauds* Lookin' good. So, will this eventually have the scripts for shiny pokemon? All in all, good job. If only I could do something like that.

Yes, it will. Anyway, I might have to release another Demo tonight or tomorrow due to a glitch (it's not important and you might not even find it) This will just be Version 2.1.1

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I've played the demo, and I liked it, here are some bugs I have found:

1. The lab assistant in Olivine (when you get there) says Thankyou (instead of Thank you)
2. He gives you 5 pokeballs, one by one.
3. No sure if this is a bug or not, but over the boulder (in front of the lighthouse in Olivine) it says Don Pat (I'm guessing, it's because you used the new tileset).
4. The Trainer card has a girls picture (I choosed the male caracter)
5. When you try to enter the dock (in Olivine, and you have talked to him first) the salesman doesn't turn to you.
6. When you talk to the salesman in the Valencia mart you get this error:
Undefinded local variable or method 'vall_shop'

And a suggestion or two:

1. Use proper door animations.
2. Give the maps bigger borders, that way you will get a better feel of "never ending" maps.

Hope I helped.

Edit: Also try to include rgss102e.dll, so everybody could play it.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I've played the demo, and I liked it, here are some bugs I have found:

1. The lab assistant in Olivine (when you get there) says Thankyou (instead of Thank you)
2. He gives you 5 pokeballs, one by one.
3. No sure if this is a bug or not, but over the boulder (in front of the lighthouse in Olivine) it says Don Pat (I'm guessing, it's because you used the new tileset).
4. The Trainer card has a girls picture (I choosed the male caracter)
5. When you try to enter the dock (in Olivine, and you have talked to him first) the salesman doesn't turn to you.
6. When you talk to the salesman in the Valencia mart you get this error:
Undefinded local variable or method 'vall_shop'

And a suggestion or two:

1. Use proper door animations.
2. Give the maps bigger borders, that way you will get a better feel of "never ending" maps.

1) Fixed
2) Can't Fix, only way to do it (as of right now)
3) Fixed
4) Semi-Fixed, Can't fix as of right now
5) What?
6) Will be fixed. No Marts are working yet.

1) Any idea where I can find some Charsets of Doors?
2) Fixed

I will include the new RGSS102E.dll from now on, but this lets the people who pirated RMXP play too...just an fyi. Theres also one more bug that goes a long with the trainer card (kinda) If you chose the girl player you will have a male Battle Sprite and Male Trainer Card Image. I'll try to fix this later. It's not a bug...since theres no code that makes it determine what image to use.

Here is the wqater autotile. If you don't like it, I can do another one if you want.

I like it, Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2008
i got this failure message after the screen with lugia:
img170.imageshack.us/img170/8354/whymedo2.png
(not allowed to post urls..^^)

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
i got this failure message after the screen with lugia:
img170.imageshack.us/img170/8354/whymedo2.png
(not allowed to post urls..^^)

I can't reproduce it, so I'm going with an oddity. What version of RMXP are you using?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Flameguru the problem is he didn't install the fonts in his fonts folder. I had the same problem yesterday. Just unzip the fonts and put them in your fonts folder and your problem will be alieviated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back