• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@igotpokeballz: Your character seems to be taking to someone to me, but I'm not sure who it is.

@Siiadams: Aww, alright.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Yellow/Eve: Would either of you mind if I steal your post-code to use for Nemo?

Dawn

Years
@Lilizuki: Feel free! Mine's relatively simple. Shouldn't be hard to customize. It's just a matter of changing the background color's code, replacing the image icon in the lower left (It links to a full-view image as well) and replacing the text with your own. Here...

HTML:
[div="margin-left:5%;"][div="width: 85%; color: #000000; background-color: #C5DBDE; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][div="float:left;"][URL="http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2521/pokemonoc6v2.png"][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3822/oliviaicon.png[/IMG][/URL][/div][FONT="Special Elite"]Olivia Wolf - Plains[/FONT][/SIZE][S]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/S][/CENTER][/div][div="width: 100%; color: #000000; background-color: #EFDFF2; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][SIZE="3"][div="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"]Text Goes Here[/div][/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/div]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Thanks!

Are you still thinking over an appropriate level-amount reward for Nemo's battle?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Lilizuki: Feel free! Mine's relatively simple. Shouldn't be hard to customize. It's just a matter of changing the background color's code, replacing the image icon in the lower left (It links to a full-view image as well) and replacing the text with your own. Here...

HTML:
[div="margin-left:5%;"][div="width: 85%; color: #000000; background-color: #C5DBDE; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][div="float:left;"][URL="http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2521/pokemonoc6v2.png"][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3822/oliviaicon.png[/IMG][/URL][/div][FONT="Special Elite"]Olivia Wolf - Plains[/FONT][/SIZE][S]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/S][/CENTER][/div][div="width: 100%; color: #000000; background-color: #EFDFF2; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][SIZE="3"][div="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"]Text Goes Here[/div][/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/div]

Mind if i "steal" this too? :3 i've been looking for a way to make my posts prettier ^^

Dawn

Years
@Lilizuki: I was thinking about a solid 5 levels for each of your pokemon involved, with an extra level for Berth. Does that seem fair to you?

@PinkSapphire: Of course! Feel free. I'm not much partial to keeping my code to myself. I would warn that you shouldn't use highly saturated colors for the background colors or it'll look exceedingly bright and tacky to others.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@yellow i just began talking to Rafael p

also, for pokemon battles, should I get my Haunter's stats/ability?if so, I can get them from serebii.net.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Yellow: Sounds good to me. ^_^

@Michaela: Hei just approached Nemo and Olivia, yes?

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballz: You should keep your pokemon's base stats in mind, yes. It's not proper to make a haunter that's capable of taking a bunch of hits.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So, I've been working on my S.U. post.
Here goes.

HPkRI11.png

Name and other info.
Spoiler:

Dorm:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Pokemon
Spoiler:

Last edited:

igotpokeballz

Years
@somniac Wow! Personally, I thought that was amazing! i'm obviously not the GM, but I still found it very interesting.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@somniac Wow! Personally, I thought that was amazing! i'm obviously not the GM, but I still found it very interesting.

Woo, I'm glad I got it done.

Finally writing / posting it makes me feel wonderful, I've been meaning to do it for days, but I only got around to doing it today.. er this morning.

Geez is it 5:40am already? heh...

I think I shall have a drink to celebrate actually getting something done.
/cheer.

igotpokeballz

Years
@somniac lol i feel like mine was crap compared to yours. I honestly think of a sad or bizarre history for the trainer off the top of mt head in like a few minutes and from there, try to build his personality, likes/dislikes, etc.

i'm currently waiting for Rafael to respond to Cecil at the Entei dorms. I'm pretty sure everyone's busy, but there's still enough time to join us.

btw what time of day is it in the rp?

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
._. It's Yellow's turn to post. Then me, you & Nideous.

@ShinyDiamond: She already posted as Valorie. You might have missed it.

@Somniac: Love the SU. Fun read ^_^ Your Accepted. The only thing is that I don't think you specified what Dorm you wanted to be in O.o I think Suicune is the only one left open at the moment. I'm checking around for inactivity at the moment and it turns out there is one spot in the Raikou Dorm as well if your interested.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Michaela: Here's an image of Nemo (including attire) for ya. ^_^

Spoiler:
(Minus the tattoos, obviously.)

I can link Nemo's sign-up, if you'd like, since you couldn't find it.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@ShinyDiamond: She already posted as Valorie. You might have missed it.

@Somniac: Love the SU. Fun read ^_^ Your Accepted. The only thing is that I don't think you specified what Dorm you wanted to be in O.o I think Suicune is the only one left open at the moment. I'm checking around for inactivity at the moment and it turns out there is one spot in the Raikou Dorm as well if your interested.

Ah I think I killed that line with spoiler tags.
It was only 'Entei or Raikou, depending on availability.'

Raikou would work perfectly <3

Edit: I got bored, and made this in photoshop.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back