• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokécurse: BloodRed Version (ALPHA 0.8 Update)

yonicstudios

Game Developer
Years

April 13th Update
2jQyaJD.png

a.k.a. Alpha 0.10
  • Finished mapping Route 6. Working on Routes 16 and 18.
  • I've spent most of this time changing some game data relevant to the GHOUL POK?MON, and changing a major point of the story.
  • This update will be semi-compatible with Alpha 0.8, and will pave the way for the most important updates.
Revealing the following update's name and contents:
ztrzVCC.png

a.k.a. Alpha 0.11
This update will be incompatible with versions prior to Alpha 0.10!
  • ON@L is a minigame included in the confrontation with the fourth TORTURED SOUL. It is fully implemented, with some graphical assets remaining.
  • At last, the identity of the fourth TORTURED SOUL has been revealed.
    Spoiler:
  • A family-friendlier version of Pok?curse will be developed after development of Pok?curse is complete.

Development of Pok?curse will have a short hiatus until April 25th due to participating in the Ludum Dare 41.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
well if theres a family friendly one this better be Stephen king crazy scary and uncomfortable. like ratattas eating a trainer, or someone drowing without water .....and vampire humans that want ur blood

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
Is this game still expected to be released during christmas time? Just wanna know since I want to play it all at once and I want to preveent disappointments

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 10, 2019
Although i dislike playing unfinished games, im givin this a go! Sounds like an exciting, different ganeplay. After 15+ hacks that are starting to feel the same this sounds like just what I need!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 21, 2022
This looks really cool and has a unique premise; I hope the game is developing nicely!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 14, 2024
The cerulean city pokemon center looks messed up Im assuming its not meant to look how it does.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Dead game? Damn shame, this looked really good. Guess I might as well play the Demo.

Back