• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
OP is now updated with the new sprites and some minor tweaks for Marshadow formes (just returned the "shadow" on the feet) and Purple Kecleon (just the changed the white color from the eyes)...

DropBox content will be updated after Wishiwashi and Necrozma are done...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
necrozma is done
hepRu2B.png
front is new, back is heavily qc'd from old one

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
cool? even this Necorzma abit short ? but it still very quality sprite !
thanks! and yeah, I needed to make the legs shorter so that I could have more space for the torso and its details. the old one seemed taller but only because the legs were longer and the torso lacked detail.in my experience, people prefer detail over minor proportions

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
wishiwashi school
qRmL1DF.png
front is heavily qc'd. back is all new

next are the vivillon formes and some mega placeholders before we move onto the second frames

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Wishiwashi School form is now posted in the OP! The DropBox link content is also updated so please update your sprites with the new ones...

We now go back to Gen. 6 for the Vivillon sprites, the previous sprites submitted are currently being fixed... We will also post back new Mega Evolution placeholder sprites for the species not yet available on Gen. 6 resource thread by MrDollSteak...

As for the next phase of this repository project, it will be for the second frames... New stricter rules will be implemented and will be discussed first by the sprite team... Hence, submissions are still closed...

thechurchofcage

a.k.a. The Cancer Fairy
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Wow! Just wanted to say that these sprites are absolutely amazing. Well done to everybody who worked on them!

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hey guys, sorry but i made a mistake with decidueye's front sprite before. i forgot to correct the shade of grey i used in its eyes, so it ended up exceeding the colour limit. here is the corrected sprite:

yrJZc4G.png

i have fixed the decidueye on the compiled spritesheet as well. darkdragon will update the dropbox link and the image link on the first page soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 18, 2018
these are certainly the most beautiful sprites I have ever seen, please could review the sprites of the sixth generation thanks for the attention

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
these are certainly the most beautiful sprites I have ever seen, please could review the sprites of the sixth generation thanks for the attention
hi there! other people have asked about that as well and i'll give you the same answer. it's not actually in our jurisdiction since it's someone else's project :) and a lot of the sprites have been updated already, but the thread itself has not yet been updated

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
Just one (two) tiny questions that some people may find annoying, does this resource is already completed?and what about 6°. Gen?
P.S.: alola sandslash is too beutiful and well done for me to bear, congrats and thank you!!

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Just one (two) tiny questions that some people may find annoying, does this resource is already completed?and what about 6°. Gen?
P.S.: alola sandslash is too beutiful and well done for me to bear, congrats and thank you!!

Well, this repository is a continuous one... While the single frame DS-color sprites and icons for Gen. 7 are already filled with quality sprites, we still have to work with sprites in Sugimori-color and with 2nd frames in the near future (submission for such are still closed)... We also have to wait for le_paragon's polishing of Vivillon sprites, and some placeholder sprites for the missing MEs from MrDollSteak's resource...

As for Gen. 6, we have no jurisdictions over there... Our only scope from previous generations are the ones not covered by any other resources such as the event-exclusives... Though again, we will be posting placeholder sprites for MEs not yet available from MrDollSteak's Gen. 6 resource but only for a limited time (until the ME is available from his thread)...

Anyway, I'll be adding ???-type Arceus this coming week...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Well, this repository is a continuous one... While the single frame DS-color sprites and icons for Gen. 7 are already filled with quality sprites, we still have to work with sprites in Sugimori-color and with 2nd frames in the near future (submission for such are still closed)... We also have to wait for le_paragon's polishing of Vivillon sprites, and some placeholder sprites for the missing MEs from MrDollSteak's resource...

As for Gen. 6, we have no jurisdictions over there... Our only scope from previous generations are the ones not covered by any other resources such as the event-exclusives... Though again, we will be posting placeholder sprites for MEs not yet available from MrDollSteak's Gen. 6 resource but only for a limited time (until the ME is available from his thread)...

Anyway, I'll be adding ???-type Arceus this coming week...

wao, final that words, I am kinda exciting ??? Arceus haha

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
I have a question... is the Incineroar sprite in 16 colored pallete? can't seem to insert it...

Back