• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Advanced

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Heya. You may remember my ugly mug from hacks like Emerald Tier Shift and FireRed Advanced, both hacks which are pretty decent I guess. But have you ever wondered... what if they fused? What if they combined and created an offspring more glorious than either? What if there was FireRed Tier Shift Advanced?

Well, I have no answer to that question because that's not what I'm here to showcase today, but I do have something that I think is pretty neat, in my opinion.

Ladies, gentlemen, and deeply appreciated nonbinary friends, I present to you...

1BjY6b2.png

Pokémon Emerald Advanced

So what's new?
Spoiler:

New Abilities, Moves, and Other Stuff
Spoiler:

How far does it go?
Spoiler:

Gym Leader Levels
Spoiler:

All Pokémon Available
Spoiler:

Screenshots (Spoilers Within)
Spoiler:

General Advice
Spoiler:

To-Do List
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Known Bugs (Please Read Before Reporting)
Spoiler:

Downloads

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
i'll probably wait until the full version in case things get changed from this beta, but this looks really good like your other work

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
This looks pretty neat.

When you say the beta goes up to gym 5, does that mean the rest of the game is the same as vanilla Emerald, or that you can't progress beyond there?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
awww tyrantrum isnt in the game.....still a good game but I was ever so hopeful for tyrantrum.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
I have Played FireRed Advanced and had alot of fun playing it and I'm Pretty sure I will like this game as well
Good luck

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I found a pretty annoying bug. I bought a bunch of the ev reducing berries from the vendor in slateport and none of them work for some reason. My torterra and Totodile's EVs cant be reduced so I am unable to reset their stats to EV train them.

EDIT: Found another bug. Magmorter is genderless. Might wanna check all of the pokemon who normally evolve via trading to see if they dont change chender or something. May as well check all pokemon for that point as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2021
This hack looks awesome. Do you think you can add BW2 Repel system and XY Capture Experience Gain?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
solidsmeagol said:
This looks pretty neat.

When you say the beta goes up to gym 5, does that mean the rest of the game is the same as vanilla Emerald, or that you can't progress beyond there?

You can't progress beyond there, there's an invisible barrier blocking your path.

looneyman1 said:
I found a pretty annoying bug. I bought a bunch of the ev reducing berries from the vendor in slateport and none of them work for some reason. My torterra and Totodile's EVs cant be reduced so I am unable to reset their stats to EV train them.

EDIT: Found another bug. Magmorter is genderless. Might wanna check all of the pokemon who normally evolve via trading to see if they dont change chender or something. May as well check all pokemon for that point as well.

EV reducing berries are because I reordered the berries in the bag, I'll hopefully have that fixed for the next beta. Magmortar's gender will be fixed in the next beta.

Bandmaster1133 said:
This hack looks awesome. Do you think you can add BW2 Repel system and XY Capture Experience Gain?

Both are implemented already.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Play through the beta and I actually had ALOT of fun playing this.

If I could have some kind of word: I recommend having elemental stones somewhere near the 4th/5th gym. I was using a pikachu and right around the 4th gym, it started struggling a lot to the point where i didn't even use it at all.

Also how will you be able to get alolan raichu? I saw it on the list and I was just curious.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2017
Fantastic game so much enjoyment great job man, but im stuck in roxannes gym with the second puzzle i can't solve that shit for life plz help me ;-;;-;

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Play through the beta and I actually had ALOT of fun playing this.

If I could have some kind of word: I recommend having elemental stones somewhere near the 4th/5th gym. I was using a pikachu and right around the 4th gym, it started struggling a lot to the point where i didn't even use it at all.

Also how will you be able to get alolan raichu? I saw it on the list and I was just curious.

In Altering Cave, you can obtain either a Leaf, Fire, Water, Thunder, Sun, or Moon Stone, at random. You can save just before picking it up and reload until you get the one you need.

Alolan Raichu, as with the other Alolan forms, will be obtained via a trade.

Fantastic game so much enjoyment great job man, but im stuck in roxannes gym with the second puzzle i can't solve that **** for life plz help me ;-;;-;

Second puzzle as in the Lairon? Its solution is one of the screenshots in the first post.

Pokams

A guy
Years
I have a couple of questions,how do you get the Dawn and opal stones,and how do you get the jangmo-o line?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I have a couple of questions,how do you get the Dawn and opal stones,and how do you get the jangmo-o line?

Dawn Stone can be obtained by Rock Smash. The Oval Stone doesn't exist, Happiny evolves at level 15. Jangmo-o appears as a rare encounter on Jagged Pass.

Pokams

A guy
Years
Dawn Stone can be obtained by Rock Smash. The Oval Stone doesn't exist, Happiny evolves at level 15. Jangmo-o appears as a rare encounter on Jagged Pass.
Ok thanks,most romhacks just put the dragon at the same place as bagon(at the end of the game) so I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get jangmo-o and his evos.by the way does anyone have any recommendations for what my team should be?
I've got a couple of possible members for the team:
Happiny
Popplio
Venipede
Nidoran?
Skiddo
Ralts(will be a gallade)
Espurr?
Jangmo-o
Also,I think you should put the available Pokemon(in the version you're on) so people don't get hyped up for a Pokemon just to realize it's not in the version they're playing. Sorry for the essay!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
This looks so cool. I'm torn between playing what you have now and waiting for the next beta.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Ok i'm in Roxannes gym and I don't know how to get past the first puzzle.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2020
Not trying to rush you or anything, but do you happen to have an esrimate as to when you will complete this hack?

Back