• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Style: HGSS
Size: 240x160
Number of towns: 6 cities, 6 towns
Source image: Don't have a scanner.
Type of region: Large Island with
Features: A cave going down the middle, and an island to the south with two cities.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Style: HGSS Hi-Res
Size: 256x192
Number of towns: 8 Cities, 6 Towns
Source image:
Type of region: Axenn Region. One Giant area that connets to 2 small islands from water routes
Features: Giant Mountain. Lots of Caves. 2 Forests

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Size: Worldmap size of Fire Red
Number of towns, cities: 7 Towns, 13 Cities
Source Image:
Spoiler:

Type of region: Kanto + a small part of johto + an island,with mountains, forests and the sea.
Features: Mountains, caves, forests and searoutes
Comments: A big part exists already. I think you now where the things are in the existing Kanto and Johto parts ;)
Cities and towns are squares, while places (Forests, caves etc.) are circular

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Number of towns: 9 cities, 5 towns
Source image: I plan to base my region around the map you produce so sorry, I have no source image.
Type of region: Large mainland with several islands scattered around it.
Features: Large mountain dividing the mainland similar to Sinnoh, arctic island to the north, large desert on either the east or west it doesn't matter which, volcanoes on several islands, several forests dotted around.

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
a question,
how do you make that path a lit inviseble>/?\<
i can use for my map!
waht is in hi-res inviseble

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for not filling these requests sooner, guys! I've been away for the weekend and have got a bit behind with them. Anyway, please do not request any more maps until I've cleared the backlog. Thank-you!

@Wilcomon
I have literally no idea what you're asking. If you're wondering how I made the route semi-transparent, I just used the Layers capability of Paint.NET. It's fairly self-explanatory how to do it from there, but you can find tutorials online if you're struggling.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
Size: 192x144
Number of towns: None I will be doing that part ^_^
Source image: http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9472/worldmapblank.png
Extra Info: Ok so this was my failed attempt at a map lol, but this is what i want it to look like (but better lol) the island at the top is supposed to be lighting, the one to the left is a water drop, and the one to the right is fire, and the bottom one...well its just supposed to be a longish island. And the island in the big island in the middle needs to be divided into 4 equal areas (should be 4 equal areas but i tried to make it natural looking...yeah that didn't work lol).
"Just...do the best you can" -Shane Dawson (sorry just had to add that in there xD)

*I just read your last post, so pretend that this isn't here until you finish the other :D*

Last edited:

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Sorry for not filling these requests sooner, guys! I've been away for the weekend and have got a bit behind with them. Anyway, please do not request any more maps until I've cleared the backlog. Thank-you!

@Wilcomon
I have literally no idea what you're asking. If you're wondering how I made the route semi-transparent, I just used the Layers capability of Paint.NET. It's fairly self-explanatory how to do it from there, but you can find tutorials online if you're struggling.

thanks just pant.net
and semi-transparent

Years
Okay, I'm starting to make some headway. I should be able to get to the other three tomorrow, with any luck. :D

ase

learning How to Hack
Years
Style: DPPt
Size: For GBA ( don't remember it lol)
Number of towns: 9 cities, 7 towns (please try if you can)
Type of region: Large island connected to 2 small islands
Features: One large mountain, One volcano and lots off varied weather
Source image: Check attachment (drawn in paint,lol)
Comments: If you need more info on the map, just PM or VM me and thanks in advance :D!!!

Years
I'm pleased to say that I have now cleared the backlog, and as such am now accepting new requests. Bear in mind that I won't be able to get to them for a week, as I'm off again on my travels. Try not to overload me with work when I get back! xD

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
I would like one please!

Style: HG/SS
Size:256x192 Whatever can fit in a RMXP Game Wait, Probably going to be a hack..:P
Number of towns: 5 Citys, 4 towns Hope it's not to late to change this. 6 Citys, 6 Towns
Source image: Sorry, Don't have one! Just make t look realistic
Type of region: Um....I don't really get this one...:S
Features: A Large Mountin with snow, two islands, a Desert and a beach. (Make on of the towns/Citys at the beach, one at the bottom of the mountain, and in the desert, also a town on one island, and the rest one regular land)

EDIT: Also, i would like a medium/large forest too!

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
could i have a sinnoh one?
240x160
however many towns are in sinnoh
uhm...do you need a ref. image for a sinnoh map?
preferably in hg/ss style please :)

ase

learning How to Hack
Years
ni

niknaks here is the key if you need a more detailed one, just VM me
btw the game i will be hacking is emerald so yeah

Last edited:

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2011
First of all, this topic is a wonderfull idea, thanks a lot!

Number of towns: 11 Cities, 7 Towns. D'you want me to point out which is which?
Source image: See attachments, I'll explain everything.
Type of region: Archipelago. (Might be connected to land later, I assume you can edit existing world maps very easily, if I beg you?)
Features: The source image is pretty big, so you can see everything clearly. The upperpart of the main Island and the little island (with the volcano) should remain white-ish. Gray triangles are mountains, rivers and lakes are visible. The darkgreen part in the middle of the island is a kind of a plateau. (Don't mind the buildings? drew inside it.) And the yellowish part on the left, above the forest, is a desert with an oasis and a little village. The little Islands in the bay on the left, If you could make them look ancient, that would be fantastic, otherwise, just normally coloured.
All the other yellow coloured pieces on the map are beaches. (That includes the bay, the island in the east [at the east and west sides] and the river mouth/delta at the eastside of the big island. )

View attachment 55275

Oh, maybe this is very silly, do you need to know the routes?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Size: Emerald world map size
Number of towns: Haven't counted
Source image: Umm either look at HGSS or GSC
Type of region: Johto, what more do I need to say lol

Thanks in advance :)

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
Style: if possible FRLG, if not then dp
Size: GBA size
Number of towns: all regions
Source image: None
Type of region: I need a flowing all four region map, no sevvi islands only the regions
Features: kanto/johto on top, hoenn/sinnoh bottom or however it would look best

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Style: HG/SS
Size: Uh... The one that I can fit into a ROM hack? =P
Number of towns: 4 towns, 6 cities.
Source Image: None.
Type Of Region: Um, some are on land and others are islands; like Peeky Chew's.
Features: Forest at the south, Desert to the east. And of course, the islands. :P

Thanks. =]

Years
Please stop being lazy with requests. Saying "GBA size" is completely useless to me, as the map of Hoenn from Ruby is much bigger than the ones of Kanto and the Sevii islands in FireRed. Equally, don't be a plonker and request a map that's huge and ask me to fit it onto one map at these sizes. If you're hacking FireRed, and you need a big map, I can split it into as many as four, but otherwise, a multi-region map isn't going to work (*cough* redsaber *cough*).

So, if you've asked for something so vague that it's impossible to create, please either edit your post and make sure to tell me or repost it. This is mainly going out to DPG, redsaber and vietazn, but several of these requests seem like you've just put them together quickly without thinking about them. I do this for pretty much nothing, so at least grant me a little respect by spending some time making a good, thought-out request. Thanks. That goes for everyone.

Anyway, enough griping. I'm working on the ones I know the sizes for. Here's the first:

SinnohHGSS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back