• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eon Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Dayum! Looking good Sammich <3

That Key Item slot would come in pretty handy when trying to fill the Pokédex, saves time rather than having to go through 3 different screens just to use a PokéBall!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
I like the starters. I have an idea I've been wanting to tell to a developer. What if you had a second type for starters that was strong against the starter that it's usually weak against. For example Fire/Dark Grass/Fighting Water/Psychic. Good idea,eh?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like the starters. I have an idea I've been wanting to tell to a developer. What if you had a second type for starters that was strong against the starter that it's usually weak against. For example Fire/Dark Grass/Fighting Water/Psychic. Good idea,eh?

I plan to add a second type to the Final Evolved forms. but they're not the least be relavent to each other.
Fire/Psychic
Grass/Dragon
Water/Electric

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
Ehmm, Why do you use parts of my house (official created by omegaga, but I can use it)?
ardennia_by_rocket_dock-d581fpw.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Although they look similar, I made mine myself.
Besides, they are old tiles. I'll be changing them when I make new ones.

Last edited:

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
I have to say, I reeeeally like what you did with the START- / pause menu! I am a sucker for simplicity and clear lines, so that's definitely a plus for me. =D

The other screenshots you posted look very nice too and if I understood right, there will be some fanmade Pokémon in this as well? If so, I really can't wait to see how this will go. ^-^

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I have to say, I reeeeally like what you did with the START- / pause menu! I am a sucker for simplicity and clear lines, so that's definitely a plus for me. =D

The other screenshots you posted look very nice too and if I understood right, there will be some fanmade Pokémon in this as well? If so, I really can't wait to see how this will go. ^-^

Beta 1 will have NO fakemon.
Beta 2 and onwards will possibly.

Years
This game would be PERFECT without Fakemon. Seriously.
I really liked your tiles, man. Good edits, congratz.
If you're looking for new Gym Leaders and you don't mind, I've got my own sprite available, you can choose the type, anything - remember, I'm just offering myself, right? You've got the decision.
Keep up the good work and good luck, bro [=

Greetings from Brazil

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This game would be PERFECT without Fakemon. Seriously.
I really liked your tiles, man. Good edits, congratz.
If you're looking for new Gym Leaders and you don't mind, I've got my own sprite available, you can choose the type, anything - remember, I'm just offering myself, right? You've got the decision.
Keep up the good work and good luck, bro [=

Greetings from Brazil

Like I've said, Beta 1 contains no Fakemon.
Beta 2 will possibly have some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back