• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insulting people using pokemon terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
I have once or twice seen someone utterly failing at something and muttered, "<name of the person> used Splash." As far as I know, nobody who's heard it has gotten it though.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I would prefer not to unless the other person is also familiar with the franchise. Saying that somebody's mother is the real life equivalent of a Snorlax can get you a bunch of weird looks.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
The only one I ever knew is, Yo mama so fat, when she used splash, it hit some damage on the enemy.
The only one I know XD

Years
So snorlax is the equivalent of an obese woman?
Hey there Pimppickachu, before posting in a thread, please be sure to check the date on the last post, as it's against the rules to bump any thread that hasn't been active for more than 30 days (and the last time this was posted in was January 2013). If you ever see something you want to talk about, but see that it's an older thread, feel free to remake it instead. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back