• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
Aha, thank you! Welp, I have been playing since Gen 1 and am currently finishing up my first run of Black 2! Anybody have any pokemon to suggest?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
There's Black 2 and White 2 thread for you to check out. And I think you should check Battle Center section, too. So have a good time here!

Years
Heey,

Glad to see another member. How are you? I would recommend a jellicent. :D It looks cool and has a mustache. Male one ofcourse. Enjoy your time here. Maybe if you want we can battle sometime? I only have pokemon white though, yet. I will get white 2 next week I think.

Cid

Years
I can't help but smile with how frank your first post is. c: Most people just make intro threads like it's their second nature, but you walk in here and ask in your honest words how this whole thing works. :3 Well, the first thing you do when you make a New Users / Welcome introduction is to introduce yourself! Wind Heart guided you towards the right direction with that, I think. :) Still, I believe there's more to expand upon. For instance, tell us about your interests! What are some of your favorite things to do? Your favorite Pokémon! Anything you'd like to share with us, really. Heck, maybe even your name! Or at least, what you'd like us to call you around this forum that you're okay with, haha.

It's okay if you don't feel like sharing that much, though. Just say what you wish people to know about you. So that you get introduced to this community in a manner that you're comfortable with. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're excited about this website. We're actually in the same situation with the games, because I also started with the first generation, and I'm still working my way through White 2, haha. How far are you into the game? I think I would suggest you pick a 'mon you haven't used before, to make the experience more unique. Randomly, I'd say you should use Haxorus if you haven't, just because it's one of my favorite fifth generation Pokémon. :p Oh and I have to add, Arcanine's one of my all-time favorites! You picked a good Pokémon for a username. ;D

I hope that you continue to look at this place with such vigor and interest, Arcanine. If you need any help, don't hesitate to message a staff member like me or my mod partner, Cirno. We try to help new users the best that we can, because our section is kinda geared towards you guys. <3 But there are friendly staff members around the forum, too, so if you need help in their respective sections, they'll also be happy to assist you, if you ask in a friendly manner of course. Welcome to PC! Stay active now. :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, arcanineforthepresidents! Haha, cool name!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I hope you're a Pokémon fan because PokéCommunity is a forum for those who have taken an interest in Pokémon. :)

You should tell us a little more about yourself personally and also what you're interested in in terms of the games and such. It seems like you're a long-time player, which is pretty cool. How did you like Black 2 compared to the first generation?

Hope to see you around!

Years
Hello there and welcome to PC! Ha we'll everyone seemed to explain just about everything there is to do here. :P all I can say is there's a lot of stuff to do and your in a very friendly community with plenty of new people to meet.
Just talk around and talk to some people, you'll enjoy yourself in no time at all.
Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
Heracross I would love to battle sometime but don't expect me to be some kind of master due to my long playing time, I am not much of a battler.

wow Cid! thanks for all the tips! I can already tell this is a friendly community and will definitely help me grasp a better understanding of how to play the game. I will definitely be making many friends here and hopeful get into some great rivalries as well haha.

As for an introduction my name is Cody, I would have to say Arcanine is by far my favorite pokemon. Followed by Pigeot, Blastoise, Venusaur and many others. I love playing pokemon, I play as much as I can. I loved the simplicity of the first generation but the evolution of the franchise has kept me enticed for so many years. Unfortunately I never played HG/SS or Black and White 1 but I plan to atleast get HG for the sake of having a Feraligator once again. I am very frustrated with the lack of there being any pidgeys in Black 2 but I am hoping to find a user on this site with an extra =] I am currently working through the Black Tower which has surprisingly been quite a challenge of late. (i am on level 8 but I am battling the gated guy as we speak.) I have a garchomp already but I have never really had a shiny, other than red gyrados, so that will be pretty cool. Speaking of which I am on a quest to get that shiny haxorus since I have heard so many amazing things about him but filling the pokedex is actually giving me a challenge for once so it may be quite some time before I get access to that, migh just go and catch an axew or whatever it is.

Thank you for the kind welcoming Brickbusterx and all of you guys. I hope to see you on the forums!

Years
Welcome to the forum, Cody~ pleasure to get acquainted with you indeed. ^^ Great to see you decided to join our awesome forum!

I share your love of Arcanine. <3 No one can deny that it's one of the coolest fire types in the whole game. But am I alone in wishing its shiny form was white and not that odd-looking yellow? xD; Maybe it's just me, but personally I think a white Arcanine would just be so awesome. I'm really glad to hear you're a Pokelover despite all the generations that have come and go - Pokemon is addicting so it always confuses me when some people call themselves fans yet have never played past the first or second generation. If your favorite gen is the first one, maybe the Metal/Color Generation Games section would be a good place for you, yeah? Just a little suggestion. :3

I wish I could give you a Pidgey (I have looots...) but sadly I don't have WiFi. I'm sure you can very easily get one by posting in the Quick Trade Thread, though, so there's always that. They're obviously not hard to come by so I'm sure pretty much anyone who posts in the Trade Corner will have one. Good luck! You seem like you're enjoying Black 2 a whole lot, which does make me very happy to hear since Black and White 2 = some of the best main series Pokemon games we've gotten in years. It's such a big step up from the original Black and White!

So yeah... see you around and enjoy yourself on the forum! <33

Years
I don't know which generation is my favorite but my current team has an Arcanine, Gengar and Alakazam so I suppose the first gen had all of my favorite pokemon. A white Arcanine would be AMAZING. I think that yellow color is definitely not suitable for such a great partner. I always imagined a black Arcanine with red stripes and pure white fluff for the mane/ fuzzy parts haha

Back