• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

This flashback is playing out exactly as expected, not a bad thing btw.

Obito going to the dark side because
>tfw no gf
was hilarious.

I hate the fact that he'll probably end up switching sides and
Spoiler:

Will probably go for salsa, cheese and some chopped up jalapenos. Spicy food is the best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

10 bucks says that Sasuke will switch sides after hearing Hashirama's whole story. That and I'm expecting the Kages to join the battlefield, Hashirama and Tobirama raeg on Madara for him whacking Tsunade while Minato has a little chat with Obito, hell if I know who Sarutobi will pick to fight, probably gonna team up with Orochimaru or something . Then again I have been brainfarting a lot recently lol.

Salsa and jalapenos is a good combination too. There's also Tapatio if you can't find any salsa around.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ever since that whole "when you and I fight we'll both die" part in 2010 I've been sure he'd get spoken down eventually. Would still be somewhat surprised if it wasn't Naruto to do that though.

Yah, I seem to remember somebody saying only the 1st would be able to beat Madara, well that's sorted.

I'm fully expecting Jiraiya to turn up in the near future as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I wonder if Ariel from The Little Mermaid found his corpse yet, hopefully Flounder's friends didn't take too many bites out of him now but then again knowing what Jiraiya did back in the day I doubt they'd get that close tbh.

It could be Naruto and Sasuke fighting to finish the series with Sakura dying in the process, that wouldn't be too bad now that I think about it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think the Kishimoto end will see Sasuke "saved". Another timeskip will show Naruto will as Hokage, he'll have some kids with Hinata and Sasuke will have some with Sakura.

An ending where where they do fight and Sakura jumps in the way (like she tried to back in part 1) and dies doing so would be pretty kul as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Tbh I think the death ending would be more lulzy by far. That and after the last HP movie I've had my fill for 10 years later endings for one lifetime already lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

As sad as it may be to admit that's probably the most likely scenario.

And I just remembered I still needed to watch Blood + and Hellsing later on, maybe after Ugly Americans.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I remember watching Blood+ years ago, fun times.

Dunno what I'll watch today. Got quite a few hours to fill before the football starts.

Shops open in 20 mins. Gonna be great.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Naruto is ballers, anyone that disagrees is a heathen with no taste in Japanese animated entertainment.

I thought had an image related to that video saved but it seems I don't. You're not missing out on much.

2evPw

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
55. working on a new theme. alright, so i'm not actually working, like, painting it myself or anything. i'm just getting random bianca images from around the internet. but still, that's more effort then i would normally put into making a theme.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

After 40+ random encounters in Viridian Forest I finally find a Pikachu. Inb7 I kill it by accident.

Edit - I killed it with tackle. ;___;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's a pretty great fetish to have.

Ehh, so tired. If the match is crap I can see myself falling asleep before it's over. Guess I'll load myself up on sugar and caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back