• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What websites do you visit the most?

What search engine do you use?

• Google

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • Bing

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • MSN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, let's see. PC is my most visited site, and tumblr is my second addicting site because I hang with my NASCAR fandom there. And then there's twitter, MLPforums, and NASCAR.com

Teanji

Wielder of the Sol Blade!
Years
Honestly, I spend most of my Internet time on YouTube, I kinda miss forums since it doesn't have its own set.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Most sites are frequent are deviantArt, the Pokécommunity and Tumblr.
And of course the answer to the poll, Google.

Next would be the online dictionary mijnwoordenboek.nl, Youtube, university site, hotmail and MyAnimeList.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
I spend my web surfing on Facebook, Youtube, Pokecommunity, Darkztar, Neopets, and google searching

Years
My site for search is without a doub google.

And the other sites i visit a lot is:

Pokemon community: Mainly the trade section, even if i don't make a lot of them XD

Gamefaqs: For walkthroughs, and the forums too.

Facebook: Lol, just i few minutes to see the news XD

Pokemon GL: For the dream world

Youtube: For opening of old animes.

Serebii: To see level evolutions, moves, and other things

Taringa: To see mainly memes XD

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Netlog (shame shame); Youtube; DeviantART; Chatango; Facebook; Smartschool (something for my school); MyAnimeList; Google Translate (LOL).

Years
Youtube, Facebook, Google, and Bulbapedia/Serebii. (Hm actually I don't visit that many different websites o_O)
I used to visit osu! a lot as well but my interest kinda died down.

Back