• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
What was edited in the rules? Height specifications?

Can't see the "new" parts, other than the fact the OP was edited.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I've noticed that signatures don't always look the same on my computer, so I am running this one by you guys to make sure you are getting the same thing I am. It took a lot of tweaking, but I got it to appear under 350 height on mine. Do you guys get a scroll bar, or see it bigger than that? I have my old one on backup still if it doesn't show up right. NOTE: I've noticed that the
tag doesn't seem to work on all machines and browsers. On my phone my sigs always look broken. Any ideas on how I can stop that would be welcome.

EDIT: Did some tweaking, it should work now.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've noticed that signatures don't always look the same on my computer, so I am running this one by you guys to make sure you are getting the same thing I am. It took a lot of tweaking, but I got it to appear under 350 height on mine. Do you guys get a scroll bar, or see it bigger than that? I have my old one on backup still if it doesn't show up right. NOTE: I've noticed that the
tag doesn't seem to work on all machines and browsers. On my phone my sigs always look broken. Any ideas on how I can stop that would be welcome.

EDIT: Did some tweaking, it should work now.

Looks great.

Hi, is my signature good? I cannot tell how many pixels it takes x_X

Yes, it's wonderful!

Can I ask what do you mean abusing the CSS tags. I really don't get it that much...

Also, gonna check just incase.

Awesome sig. :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My signature is gone when I post.. what happened?

It looks like this (I dunno if this is gonna shot up..)

~Yuugiou Fan~​
~Kamen Rider Fan~
67.gif
66.gif
68.gif
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆

Am I against the rules? What part of it against the rules? I didn't do the css so I need some help.. can someone please tell me what is wrong with it/ why it isn't showing up?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Try clearing your cache, using a different browser, checking that your UserCP is set to show you signatures, stuff like that - as your sig is definitely there for me. d:

edit: I'm after skimming through your UserCP options (as far as I'm able to see them, anyway) and you've definitely got signatures enabled. There could be something wrong with the theme you're using maybe but yeah, I'd suggest seeing how it works on another browser.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Cleared my cache and that did it :c sorry to be a pain. Just hadn't been loading all day and I was like "something looks different.. what's wrong" and then I was like "wait where's my sig" and I saw that sig rules were revamped and I was all ":C!! BUT I DON'T KNOW CSS.."

So yeah thanks for the help, glad to know I'm in the clear! :3

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'm 99% sure I'm all good since it was just a GIF switch, but just wanna check I'm still in the limits!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm fairly sure I'm well within the limits however a scrollbar is appearing on my signature. Could someone please check? Thank you.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Checking to see if I'm still within the limit. If not can someone fix my sizes? I have no talent at resizing. When I resize things look blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back