• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Tyler, I was wondering what happened to you. I thought you left forever or something. Oh well, but welcome back anyways fellow Aussie.

And yeah Rozu, schoolwork is always never fun but it is important, so yeah see ya soon gurl!

Nakala Pri

Hey all! I know this may not be the place to post my leave, but this is the only place everyone checks daily. Well I have to leave PC for a while because the internet will be cut off because 'the web gives us too many stupid idea's', so my role here will be done until I convince the Gods otherwise.

If I come back I'll post here again! :3

I'll miss you all, guys!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Aww :(

See ya around one day, Rozu <3 I'll miss you too~
Hope you have a fun time outside of the internet :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
We're going to miss you so much; but we do hope you come back one day by the time once your internet issue is resolved.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok, so I'll have my finals next week and my father is pressuring me to make more than 70% and for that I have to study a lot. That means for the next 2 weeks, I'll go in invisible mode. I'll be active but less than normal. Wish me luck :)

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hello there, everybody. I'm here to announce that I'll be on hiatus for a while.
I don't know why, but I feel like it. :(

Well, I'm not leaving forever, it's just a few weeks. See ya!

• Rizon

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey all! I know this may not be the place to post my leave, but this is the only place everyone checks daily. Well I have to leave PC for a while because the internet will be cut off because 'the web gives us too many stupid idea's', so my role here will be done until I convince the Gods otherwise.

If I come back I'll post here again! :3

I'll miss you all, guys!
Bye Rozu. I and PC will miss you too. PC will be here if you're back someday.

Ok, so I'll have my finals next week and my father is pressuring me to make more than 70% and for that I have to study a lot. That means for the next 2 weeks, I'll go in invisible mode. I'll be active but less than normal. Wish me luck :)
Bye for now, my pair, and good luck at the exams! Do your best!

Hello there, everybody. I'm here to announce that I'll be on hiatus for a while.
I don't know why, but I feel like it. :(

Well, I'm not leaving forever, it's just a few weeks. See ya!

• Rizon
Bye Gero. And I wish that you're well too.

Years
I've been gone for six months. Now I'm back. Hello PC, hello world.

I remember seeing your name somewhere.

Welcome back, Akita! I'm sure you may have heard your beloved pair Anna is now our Pokemon Anime mod, and she's doing an awesome job from what I know. I do love it when old members come back, cos well we may have changed all that time ago but we're still the PC you know and love.

Have a fun welcome back and I do hope you stick around for real this time.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I'll going semi-hiatus and going Windvisible for a while guys. I know it's quite late to post this here (I was supposed to say this some days ago). My business might take most of my time in forums (including in PC) lately, so I think you might not see me as active as my usual. But I'll fully return to my activity soon after all of these are done.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've been gone for six months. Now I'm back. Hello PC, hello world.

Hey there! Welcome back! Always good to see members return to the forum! (:

I am going away for two weeks. im going to africa to vist my
y aunt who works/lives there^_^ ill be back in 2 weeks^_^

Oh wow! Africa! Awesome. Have fun! See ya in two weeks.

I think I'll going semi-hiatus and going Windvisible for a while guys. I know it's quite late to post this here (I was supposed to say this some days ago). My business might take most of my time in forums (including in PC) lately, so I think you might not see me as active as my usual. But I'll fully return to my activity soon after all of these are done.

Aw. PC will be here when you get back though, and we'll be waiting! Goodluck with everything.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
So I've been gone... I don't even know how long. But basically, I ran into some major connection and workload problems, and for the longest time the only moments where I had enough time to post here, it was through a hosted server that wouldn't let me post anything. Like, literally. It would erase everything when I would try to post.

I apologize profusely for all RPs that my absence has disrupted, but I'm back now and should be able to get more active once this fall hits.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
So yeah, major wave of exams is done so my activity is back at full percentage here.

Back