• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
So, by trying to fix the width issue by stacking the userbars, I not only didn't do a good enough job, but I also inadvertently broke the height limit?

BLARGHITY-BLARGH-BLARGH-BLARGH. :/

....Alrighty, I THINK I have both issues fixed, by stacking all of em, but removing some unnecessary text & making the font smaller on what I kept; however, to be on the safe side, I kept the disabled tag on, just in case; I'd rather not get banned/infracted/whatever for not payin' attention.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
dont wont to get too cocky what with all the warnings. this signature is A-Okay isnt it?

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Just making sure. No way to find out on phone otherwise. Is it okay?

Also, for some reason, I keep seeing two images side by side with the third below the other two. Does it appear that way to ya'all too? I know you guys can modify my sig so can someone fix it up so that all images appear side by side? I swear, nothing I try on this mobile works! ;____;

Years
Just making sure. No way to find out on phone otherwise. Is it okay?

Also, for some reason, I keep seeing two images side by side with the third below the other two. Does it appear that way to ya'all too? I know you guys can modify my sig so can someone fix it up so that all images appear side by side? I swear, nothing I try on this mobile works! ;____;
It appears side-by-side for me, and it's within limits :]

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
The .gif filesize exceeds the limit.(1.92 MB) It's almost 2MB in size. Try gettting a smaller .gif or use another image for your signature.

EDIT: Just wanted to see if my sig was okay, so is it?

Guy

just a guy
Years
The .gif filesize exceeds the limit.(1.92 MB) It's almost 2MB in size. Try gettting a smaller .gif or use another image for your signature.

EDIT: Just wanted to see if my sig was okay, so is it?
You're in the clear, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back