• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help,want to make a Pokemon game

Years
Aight,I need help making a Pokemon game....So lemme list what I need help with first....
1.CBS
2.CMS
and
3.Graphics(If you want to know what type of help I need with graphics ask)
I have no story yet but I'll start working on it......Im not a noob at RM2K3,I just don't code very well.If anyone wants to help,I'll release more info on what I'll put in the game and stuff like that...

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Are you saying that you can map, as I'm looking for an additional mapper for my game, Pokemon of the Wood! (Link in my sig) If you would like to help, Join the forum and write me, or E-mail me at my E-mail address (Found on main site). If you are saying that you are not very good at the coding aspect of things, then you're the perfect match for me, and Pokemon of the Wood!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
You could use the public battle system for your game. A Pokemon CMS is just like any other CMS, it just requires the use of fork conditions, key presses and the movement of pictures. Graphics can be ripped straight from the GBA games or custom made.

Years
OK now I think Im gonna use the DBS and instead of using a CBS,But I know everything you're talking about,but I don't know how to make a CMS with Pictures,only with chipsets...But I still need some Pokemon pics of the Pokemon battling...But the game is gonna be called Pokemon Emerald,I started to make it 2002(I think)but stopped....Oh I forgot,If anyone can make Pokemon sprites(of Pokemon that dont exist of course)I'd be willing to put some in the game..

Last edited:

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
phoenix316 said:
You could use the public battle system for your game. A Pokemon CMS is just like any other CMS, it just requires the use of fork conditions, key presses and the movement of pictures. Graphics can be ripped straight from the GBA games or custom made.
I never did the Public cbs for my game I did the cbs by myself witch ime still working on but ime 90% done. just gotta add turns and enemys attacks and my own and I did it my first battle.

Years
Hey do you have any Pokemon battle animations,of there attaks of course...J/w...Oh yeah I'll have to change the name of the game...So does anybody now if thurs a Pokemon game (someone made of course) called Pokemon Neon...Cuz I liked to use that as the name of it..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
But I still need some Pokemon pics of the Pokemon battling...But the game is gonna be called Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Emerald is the title of the next pokemon game that is going to be released!

Years
Thanks cigarettes,I found some Pokemon backs awhile ago but it took forever to save em all,but Im gonna download both,I aslo had ones of the from the font too but I don't know where I put it...Thanks though...I still wish someone had would rip some of the PKMN battle animations,or there attacks of course..

Back