• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼ The Fortress of Flames ☼ (Fire type fanclub)

If Ho-oh and Reshiram got into a fight, who'd win?

• Ho-oh.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Reshiram.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • It could be either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Name- Jericho
Starter- Vulpix
Reason for joining- Fire pokemon are amazing even though i love grass types, fire is defenitly my second favorite, they have really great pokemon and are extremely powerfull. I chose vulpix because it is a powerful yet cute pokemon
Referred by- Nobody

Name- Cheshire Absol
Starter- Ace the Growlithe
Reason for joining- My first Pokemon was a Charmander, so I have always had a rather strong connection for fire types. Their physical moves are killer. :3
Referred by- My Imaginary Friend Bob

Yup.

Name- 8bitSilence
Starter- Flicker the Litwick
Reason for joining- As you can see in my signature, I'm doing a Fire UMC. I wasn't a huge fan of fire Pokemon before, but the UMC has extended my appreciation for the type.

Aww infernova took mine D:

Name- PhantomTwilight
Starter- Omega the Emboar
Reason for joining- Fire types are epic. Not only are their designs usually flawless, but their power is unmatched, and they have the best double-type match-ups.
Referred by- Hikari10

Welcome to all of you.

So, for your partners, why did you choose them?

Make sure to participate in any ongoing topics!

Cheshire Absol

Zombie <3
Years
About the partners question-
I chose Growlithe because he is one of my favorites. :3 He is so adorable...and ever since I was really little and first played Pokemon I have adored this little puppy.

megatyler3

Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Name- megatyler30
Starter- Blaze the Blaziken
Reason for joining- Fire pokemon are awesome :)

And idk if this counts but the answer to the weekly question is: Sunny Day

Blazekin is the best Fire/Fighting starter, first pokemon I've leveled to 100
Water weakness should be eliminated because there are more water pokemon then any other type

Last edited:
Years
Question- Name a move learned by Latios that's always Fire type.
☼ Answer- The answer is Sunny Day

Name- Ganeshwar
Starter- Natsu the torchic
Reason for joining- I find Fire Pokemon is very hot and burning ambition.I always choose fire type starter.
Referred by- Avishka

Last edited:
Years
Name- megatyler30
Starter- Blaze the Blaziken
Reason for joining- Fire pokemon are awesome :)

And idk if this counts but the answer to the weekly question is: Sunny Day

Blazekin is the best Fire/Fighting starter, first pokemon I've leveled to 100
Water weakness should be eliminated because there are more water pokemon then any other type

Question- Name a move learned by Latios that's always Fire type.
☼ Answer- The answer is Sunny Day

Name- Ganeshwar
Starter- Natsu the torchic
Reason for joining- I find Fire Pokemon is very hot and burning ambition.I always choose fire type starter.
Referred by- Avishka

Welcome to both of you, and hey you both chose members of the Torchic line as your partners. Tell us why you chose your partner.

Now for a topic I don't think I've answered yet:

Which Fire type has the best design?

For me I say Chandelure and Infernape. I used both on my in-game teams for Black and Platinum and they are awesome in terms of both design and power. I love how Chandelure looks all ghostly with its purple flames and Infernape is one badass monkey.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
Which Fire type has the best design?
Infernape and ninetails's design are awesome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I hate to say it, but closed due to an inactive owner. Sorry guys, but make sure to make a new Fire type club if you'd like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back