• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Prestigious Platinum

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
Hey guys, new to this forum. One question - I'm pretty sure I've patched the game correctly (It works on No$GBA) however, I've tried putting it onto my AceKard2i and all I get is a white screen when I try to load the rom. I'm really keen to play the game on my DS, although as the hack looks that friggen awesome I WILL play it on my PC regardless, but does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

blue

gucci
Years
Hey guys, new to this forum. One question - I'm pretty sure I've patched the game correctly (It works on No$GBA) however, I've tried putting it onto my AceKard2i and all I get is a white screen when I try to load the rom. I'm really keen to play the game on my DS, although as the hack looks that friggen awesome I WILL play it on my PC regardless, but does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Make sure the ROM is a clean Platinum ROM (US).

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I'm pretty sure the Starters are Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup like in the vanilla Pokemon Platinum, but I haven't really played the game...

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
Looking forward to starting this tonight. Pure Power Kingler... I won't hesitate to use it as my Surf Pokemon now!

Hopefully the Elite Four is not as ridiculous as BP.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
Hey, if anyone still checks this, I have been playing the Rom (recording it for youtube, if anyone is interested) and I am trying to use Machoke in my team. So far it is level 50 and it still wont evolve. There is no information on it in the documents. Do I have to increase it's happiness or get a new item to evolve it or something?

blue

gucci
Years
Hey, if anyone still checks this, I have been playing the Rom (recording it for youtube, if anyone is interested) and I am trying to use Machoke in my team. So far it is level 50 and it still wont evolve. There is no information on it in the documents. Do I have to increase it's happiness or get a new item to evolve it or something?

Unfortunately, due to some reason that I can't explain no matter how many times I've edit Machoke's evolution it just won't evolve at the specified level. I tried figuring out a way around this but at the moment it can't be fixed.

blue

gucci
Years
Since the last release had 600+ downloads, I thought it was time to update.

To start I've corrected and unedited Evolutions so that they correspond to the Document i.e Machoke now evolves at Level 45.

I have also removed all of the moveset since I was testing I realized that some Pokemon were learning irrational moves that had not been assigned causing the game to glitch and crash. I thought the removal of all movesets would remedy this situation rather than prowling through each individual Pokemon and correcting the mistakes.

I've released a new Beta which is Beta 1.1, this shouldn't be much different to the previous release apart from a few fixes and tweaks here and there. All of the Documentation has been updated with relevant information and hopefully it should all run like clockwork, enjoy!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
suicune did you do a bw2 hack yet you did emerald platinum fire red and crystal and you still didn't do bw2

also for magneton and nosepass you need to level them up at mt.coronet

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
When I'm in wayward cave there are no new Pokemon, all the regulars, but everything else is fine. Why is this?

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
So is this game complete?If so i will definitely try this after i'm done with expert emerald.

Edit:Nvm i finished it already lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
Downloading rom now, and was looking through documents. I was like, "OMFG level 50 with Maylene?! Nooooooooooooooooooo...!!" Gonna be good, thanks Suicune.

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
I tried to do a Nuzlocke of this game but didn't get too far. Roark wiped out everything but my taillow; I rebuilt and got as far as Mars, where her purugly finished me for good. The 'ace' pokemon of the boss characters truly present a challenge.

Well, it was nice to try Platinum with a new roster of pokemon (boy was I surprised when I checked out Lake Verity!) Thanks for assembling this hack!

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
Hey, Suicune Absolute AMAZING hack. I love your other hacks, too. I was just wondering, where do you catch Spiritomb? I don't see it in the docs?

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Just want to report if it is a bug but it seems the three starters(Chimchar/piplup/turtwig) doesn't appear in the pokedex or even in the place where it is suppose to be

Back