• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Especially when something else of interest shows up. But in general my Pokemon phases come and go .

Years
I've actually had a copy of the first volume of the Pokespe manga for a few years now, but I've never really been able to get into it. Part of the problem with a franchise as big as Pokemon is that there's just so many different types of media to consume, so it's always hard to keep up with everything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
yeah i loved pokespe when i kept up with it. the thing is though people love to call it the 'dark, edgey' part of the fandom when it's ... not. yes sometimes it has darker themes (like koga's arbok since that is always brought up) but it's honestly also just as silly as every other part of the pokemon franchise as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah basically. I remember the dumb teenager in me used to go all 'it's very edgey and so much better than the anime' back then but really now if i could see that me again i would probably fight them for that and other dumb things.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Teddiursa vs Stufful vs Cubchoo vs Pancham?

Go!

Years
Cubchoo has awesome design and typing. But I have great memories of using Pancham (and not evolving it) in White Monocolor Challenge in X. I really don't dig Stufful's design, but Bewear is nice. And while Teddiursa is classic Pokémon, I sometimes forget that it exists.

Last edited:
Years
Pancham's the one for me. It is cute but plucky, not just another cuddly design. He has spirit. It just gets even better for me when he evolves. This line is easily my favorite of the fighting type pokemon with Riolu/ Lucario in second place, and it was a welcome addition to the pokemon universe when I first played XY. Pancham joined my team and instantly became a favorite. I see Pangoro as big and gruff on the outside, a big softie on the inside.

"Although it possesses a violent temperament, it won't put up with bullying. It uses the leaf in its mouth to sense the movements of its enemies." - Pokemon X

So in other words he's a hothead, but not a bad guy-- he won't let anyone pick on the weak, and I feel like my Pangoro was a protector for me like that, and I raised him from a little pancham with the help of my favorite dark type pokemon Absol.

Years
I actually had to think hard about this one, but I think Teddiursa takes the edge for me. I love Pancham and Stufful too, but I haven't had enough time to use either one of them to give them a proper vote. Cubchoo isn't bad either, but I think getting rid of the snot from its nose would make it 10x cuter.

Years
yes i'm a gay yes i play games yes i exist
i've been playing 999, virtue's last reward, and now the sims lately which is a lot for me!

Last edited:
Back