• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brutal Blue [151]

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I really Liked this hack it was fun but if you could edit the maps that would be great^^
I know your situation where you cannot edit the maps as of now until a new tool is here XD Well best of luck I really loved this bro!

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
I crushed him first try. working on my pokedex now, cant figure out where to find the starters, trade evos or porygon.

*SPOILER* Porygon in in the Game Corner. Bulbasaur is a rare encounter in viridian forest. Most of the evo trades are in the Pokemon Lab/Other Places. Charmander is in the room with Moltres in victory road. Squirtle is in one of the water routes using super rods.

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Editing the trade evos is super easy.

Here are the four addresses for the four trade evo mon:
Kadabra: $3b3be
Graveler: $3b3cf
Machoke: $3b3ee
Haunter: $3b807

At each of these addresses, you will see '03 01'.
Simply change them to '01 XX' where XX is the level you want that Pokemon to evolve at (in base 16).

HoennTM

Years
Editing the trade evos is super easy.

Here are the four addresses for the four trade evo mon:
Kadabra: $3b3be
Graveler: $3b3cf
Machoke: $3b3ee
Haunter: $3b807

At each of these addresses, you will see '03 01'.
Simply change them to '01 XX' where XX is the level you want that Pokemon to evolve at (in base 16).

Alright thanks! I'll add it in the next update.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
*SPOILER* Porygon in in the Game Corner. Bulbasaur is a rare encounter in viridian forest. Most of the evo trades are in the Pokemon Lab/Other Places. Charmander is in the room with Moltres in victory road. Squirtle is in one of the water routes using super rods.

Maybe im stupid but i dont see porygon am i missing something lol?

Origin Green

Smell ya later!
Years
Hey Scyther, this is a great idea! I've always wanted to do something like this! Might do a let's play of it!
If you make up some support banners I'll definitely put one in my sig!

HoennTM

Years
Hey Scyther, this is a great idea! I've always wanted to do something like this! Might do a let's play of it!
If you make up some support banners I'll definitely put one in my sig!

Thanks! But I'm too lazy to make myself a good one. I suck horribly at paint.net and stuff like that, so I hope someone will do it for me :P

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Thank you veryy much!! could you make the same hack but for Yellow version?? make sperits more better and add more features like those, maybe extend map?

HoennTM

Years
Thank you veryy much!! could you make the same hack but for Yellow version?? make sperits more better and add more features like those, maybe extend map?

I wanted to make a Yellow hack, but sooo many of the tools that work with R/B don't work with Yellow, also Danny-E 33's epic graphics pack doesn't work, either.

Reactions: Del
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Is there a pokemon locations list somewhere? There is *no* way that I would have found a bulbasaur in viridian forrest without knowing that. Is it like a .5 percent chance encounter?

HoennTM

Years
Is there a pokemon locations list somewhere? There is *no* way that I would have found a bulbasaur in viridian forrest without knowing that. Is it like a .5 percent chance encounter?

I don't even remember lol ^_^
I need to update the game anyway.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Ouch! :/ sadly, but ty and keep it up!

EPIC ART!
TY SO MUCH! LOVE GEN I! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

HoennTM

Years
I wish I could. I have bad news. The .sav corrupted, so I will have to start again... I think I'll make a hack like this but for Red. I'm really sorry guys. I'll still be happy to answer questions and whatnot, just don't expect this to be updated for awhile at least or ever.

HoennTM

Years
Heh, I didn't know people still looked at this :P

Well thanks at least.

I actually have not made a hack in AGES so I might consider making another one of these :/

HoennTM

Years
Update!

Not exclusively to this but I've released the counterpart to this hack in the forum because I had to discontinue this one.
If you want to play this kind go download my other hack Ruthless Red if you want more updates.

Back