• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings my name is...

Gaara416

ness master
Years
  • Age 26
  • NJ
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
hello my name is gaara. I'm a bro to haileo and i'm a slo typer and I'm new.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
ok . I'm bored sooo what should I do now?
Go post around the forums and enjoy yourself. (Make sure to follow the rules, obviously) Check out what the forums have to offer and areas you'd be interested in.

Oh, and welcome to PC. :D

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC!

Read the rules and FAQ for your questions. Also, fix ur grammar so i can undrstand u. :P

Have fun!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about not being fast at typing; you'll speed up if you post a lot.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Welcome to the forums, Gaara, brother to Haileo. xD

That's the beauty of typing on a forum, my friend. Nobody will really ever know if you're a slow typer. Just take as long as you like making replies and then post them. Unless someone has been stalking you, they would just assume it only took you a few moments. ;D
(As .Oblivion said, your speed will increase while being here any how.)

You don't know what to do around here? Well, I just don't see how that is possible! There are so many sections for you to explore and voice yourself in; just surf around until you find a nice discussion that just begs you for your input.
(I suppose it can be intimidating to post the first couple of times, but you will adjust.)

Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Gaara. If you ever feel like having a chat or anything, my profile is always open to a private or visitor message.

Take care now.

Back