• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you touch Pokemon on the screen?

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
No, but hearing that someone does that is adorable.

I'd worry too much about getting the screen dirty. ^^;

But, some Pokemon do look like they'd be very cuddly and snuggly in real life~ if you were friendly enough with them to touch, anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Not on the tv screen, no. That does seem a bit odd for me to do, but it's not like a horrible weird thing.
Now, the games, on the other hand...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The only way I rub a screen is when Justin Bieber is on TV I sometimes kiss the screen, cuz he's so sexy!

Lovely mental image.

Anyway, I am too lazy to go up to the tv and rub it. When I play the games though, I do kinda rub the screen if it's something cute or fuzzy lol. :( When I look through the boxes on my sister's games, rubbing the screen usually indicates that I like that Pokemon haha. OKAY I'm gonna go be weird somewhere else bye!

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
LOL now that I'm thinking about it, I have noticed that there are a lot of Pokémon without fur, and seems like Pikachu is one of them ! #naked

Last edited:

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Pikachu does have fur, I do believe! It's just veeeery sleek.

Think of real mice or, better yet, rats. Not all of them look very fluffy, because some of them just have very, very thin/sleek/short fur on their bodies. ^^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Eh, no. I mean it's not like any of them has a physical form and that it would affect anything if I touched them, though I know that's not the point. I can find Pokémon cute and cool, though I wouldn't ever consider touching the screen to try and feel them, or for whatever reason there could be.

Back