• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Wouldn't all problems be solved by post numbers o_o like right now, your post is #547. Problems solved?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Also, why did OCC slow down so much these days over the years o_o; used to have like new posts once every min, or did we all move on to the IRC or what?
AAHH I miss those days.
A new page every 10 minutes..

Nah, the DCC has slowed down a ton.. I miss it being mega active like that :c the IRC seems to be just as dead though, really..

Yeahhh 22sa, Kaga, Jorge, Simon, Chibi, Jack, Drummershuff, Pokejungle..

Man those were the days when this place was absolutely booming.. I remember trying to get on the computers in the library at lunchtime just to post :33 Haha!

Also it sucks they took the users viewing off.. we used to be like "OH HEY JACK HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" when we saw them lurking at the bottom :cc..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm one of these lurkers ^^; I really should post here more but I tend to stick to OVP more.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You should! OVP is awesome too, but I've posted in just about every thread! I guess I could make more threads but I am at a blank right now as to what to ask! Something as generic as "Do you paint your nails" is way too boring to ask, too!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Or we can just chat more in DCC to get the ball rolling lol. I don't mind if normal users can't see the activity of another forum user cause it seems rather stalker-ish, even though I used it before to stalk others XD; As for lurking, ya sometimes I still lurk the hack section to see if there's anything fun to play, but right now just don't have the time to play much games... already got enough games that I want to play.

After Christmas, I should have a lot more time though!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
:c So? I miss that so bad. It's not fair that only staff gets to see it :c Would be nice if it was at least a supporter perk. Might actually give me an incentive to donate.
I believe it's for server reasons, as opposed to any policy about keeping things secret from you guys. And the only reason that staff have it is to make sure that mods aren't simultaneously locking and unlocking threads at the same time. There's honestly no conspiracy afoot! :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I believe it's for server reasons, as opposed to any policy about keeping things secret from you guys. And the only reason that staff have it is to make sure that mods aren't simultaneously locking and unlocking threads at the same time. There's honestly no conspiracy afoot! :P

Then you wont see me supporting anytime soon bro. No reason to for me~~~

Honest

Hi!
Years
Then you wont see me supporting anytime soon bro. No reason to for me~~~

Gah, Kura, you make me wonder if it was worth donating. So much I could've done with $10 ;;

Hah, jk, I'm happy I did. This site's awesome. Not as awesome as once before, but still great.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Gah, Kura, you make me wonder if it was worth donating. So much I could've done with $10 ;;

Hah, jk, I'm happy I did. This site's awesome. Not as awesome as once before, but still great.

I already have blogs since I am an ex mod and have over 5k posts.. I dont see the appeal in the supporters forum. The only thing that might be worth it is the extra PM space but.. egh. I think my name would look weird being that light blue like that.
And profile customization? I don't do that anyhow.. and if I did I would make it so that it would look like my default theme (pokelinks).. but I dont even know how to do that soooo.. yeah.

But damn if I could see people lurking I would be on that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can make your name not be supporter-ized even if you are one.

But tbh I find people that are established on PC and not supporters impressive. Not sure why. ;x

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I donated mostly because I thought it would be a nice thing to do for the site, so it was worth donating for me. I also like the way my username looks now, so that's a nice perk.

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol because all these supporters took the cheap way out :p

Honestly though that would be a cool t6 perk. Along with html usertitles, which could go for $150/t7 :P

And trust me I would spend all that money.

Not as awesome as once before

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SUGGEST.

WE ARE COOL BEANS STILL

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Meh I dunno.. feel like I like the community for the community.. not for any perks. I'm not special or anything over anyone else and having that title might make it seem so as opposed to a regular member.. so.. I dunno. I kinda like being good ol' Kura. I could donate if I wanted.. but that wouldn't stop the DB errors hahaha!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
DB errors are staples of PC. Don't ever let anything change them.

I still need to just sit down one day and redo everything in my profile... I don't know if I want to have even more options to temper with XD; I'll be honest and admit: I am totally in the power to donate, but I really doubt it. It's only when you work, you truly realize that even 10 dollars is a lot. Back in high school, 10 dollars nothing and it's spent on ice cappuccinos as if it's just a penny. Nowadays, 10 dollars is worth almost an hour of hard labor forcing high school kids to like, learn how to divide numbers again (without a calculator.) That's on par with pulling teeth in difficulty x_x;

@Shiny Celebi: all the Cherrims in the banner keeps misleading me to think that you're Lightning x_x;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
It's true. I'm always like.. "10 Dollars? I could buy myself a nice panini press with that and make myself nice sandwich melts all week for dinner next week!"

.. Mmm <3 Paninis.. <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Really? Once I started working I became much less cheap. When my entire income was 50 bucks from my aunt once a year on my birthday I was so cheap I would never spend money on even food because it was consumable, haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I admit I do treat myself more often but I am never really frivolous with my money because I always weigh purchase decisions..
Like.. gym for 40 pounds a month? Are they crazy? 2 months worth and I could buy myself an exercise bike. A year's worth and I can go to japan.

I'll just buy some freeweights and a pair of good running shoes and work out at home/ out jogging. BAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back