• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Arrived!

Years
  • Age 25
  • PH
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
Hi, a newbie here. :) My username is Thomas P. and it got its inspiration from Thomas Paine, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. I'm from the Philippines. Here are other facts about me:

~I love history and science! <3
~I'm a Deist... and a proud one.
~As for the obvious, I like Pokemon. That's why I joined this website anyway.
~I'm interested in joining the Order of DeMolay. Just search about it on Google. hahaha

Oh well, that's all. I expect to make friends and participate in lively discussions here.

Years
Welcome to PC, Thomas, good to see you here~! You do seem pretty sophisticated going by your avatar and username, hehe. xD;

History and science are some of my interests too, especially the latter. I did really well in those subjects at school, so that contributed a lot to my taking an interest in it! Are you into general history or country-specific history? Seems like there's a lot of people around who are only into specific portions of history, though it's fascinating in general for me. Very interesting to learn about. :D (..but admittedly, I think European history is just a tiny bit more awesome than the rest >>;)

But of course, everyone likes Pokemon here, so that's something you have in common with everyone else! We have a lot of Pokemon-related discussions going on here (of course) but also quite a lot of active off-topic chats, too! I think you might enjoy areas like Other Chat or Other Voting Polls; that's the idea I get from reading your intro, though I could very well be wrong. Hope you've done some exploring around already to get an idea of what you'd be most interested in!

Anyway, that's all from me, so have a great time here and stick around! You can always contact me if you need help or want to talk, I'm always open. ^^

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello Thomas P. !
Nice to meet you, and a welcome to our Community. ^-^

I laughed about your avatar, it is so rare to see people add "sophisticated" pictures in their avatars. It's not about you, don't worry! That change :3

I love History. But I'm not really interested about sciences, except Planets, Universe, Stars and all the stuff, you know.
About History, I love the way that I learn more about my world, and cultures. Yeah, all is about culture, it's so interesting to see that people, in all the world, have differents cultures, histories, religions, trusts etc... . I like to learn it and that why I speak many languages.

What kind of Pokémon do you like?
Oh and by the way, which one do you like the most?
Mine is Eevee and Leafeon. I can't choose, they're both my preferer. So don't ask me to take only !! RAWR.

Well well...I hope that you will have a good time here in our Community and you will enjoy it as I"m enjoying it at the moment =D
If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be glad to help you in any time.

Enjoy your stay here,

See youu~

:7:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Welcome dude...your first name is my surname...how about that!

Hope you enjoy your stay and have a blast...this really is the best pokecommunity out there!

Hit me up on my board anytime you wana chat :-)

Back