• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Grand Introduction

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
Years
Hey PC,

Gigabeat here. I'm not particularly good at making introduction threads, but I'll try. :P

Before creating an account, I've been lurking here for about a year, maybe slightly less now, and I enjoy the site, reading threads and all even without an account. But now I'm here.

I've always been a Pokemon fan since young, even now I still prefer to play the older games with a GBC or GBA because the graphics there are just so awsome. In my spare time, I love to sleep, read and all that stuff that majority of the people do anyway. Or play football. So, with that I shall end my woefully short introduction but I hope I can integrate myself in the community and make some wonderful friends here! Peace out.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heeeey back! Good meeting ya, Gigabeat, and that's an awesome, awesome username by the way! And it's a really good thing that you've finally joined after that year of lurking; I hope that we didn't disappoint!

The GBA games are really outstanding, even on this day! Pokemon Emerald will always hold special memories for me, and Pokemon Leafgreen is really nostalgic. Aside from the Pokemon games for the GBA and the GBC, I do like the general games for those too, like Super Mario Advance, Fire Emblem 7, and a lot more. Anytime that you feel nostalgic, maybe you could head on over to the Metal & Color Generation Gaming board to discuss the pokemon games for the Game boy Color, and the Advance Generation Gaming section to try your hand on all of the GBA topics there.

Mmm, just suggestions for you to get a feel of the forum! There's a lot more boards to check out too, so, you'll eventually might find a favourite to post in! And oh, who doesn't love to sleep; I wiiish I can sleep till' noon each day, ugh. 8( Mmm, by football, do you mean American football? I don't play American football, but I used to with some friends! Football as in soccer though, I do love to play. :3

Aw, and it's really great that you've introduced yourself! Welcome to the forums, and if you're having any questions, you can ask a staff member straight away, and well respond to the best of our abilities! Cheers, and have an awesome stay. <33

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
Years
Hey Aura,

Thanks for the reply as well as the welcome! I took a pretty long time to pick out an uncles username,and I must say I like this one pretty much! Yup, my bad, I meant soccer. XD
Anyway, I'll give the forums a go, and I'll definitely enjoy this place. Cheers. {XD}

Years
Hey Gigabeat, welcome to PC~

It's always good to see lurkers become members! :) I was never really a lurker though, since I actually joined right away upon my discovery of the site, but for a majority of my time as a member, I pretty much lurked until last year, so I can relate :P

Even though I haven't done it in a while, I used to love playing my GBA/GBC games for nostalgic purposes, but that's kinda died down for me :( but I really love being able to play the older games whenever I'm in the mood!

Anyways, if you need help with anything around PC, please don't hesitate to ask any moderator such as myself, or a super moderator and or a staff administrator, since we would definitely be more than glad in getting to help you out with anything around here! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Lately I've had the urge to go back and play Ruby...

Also, WILLKOMMEN BEI PC! and putting some info on yourself as if you where a Pokemon someone just caught is clever. x3

Years
I misread your name as Gogoat at first and even pictured that in my head. Guess that says how obsessed with Pokemon I am, hehe. Welcome to the forum! =)

Lurking is never the good choice since you miss out on plenty of good discussions and potential friends to make so it's wonderful that you've finally created an account. Took me many years to become active myself, I first found this place in 2006 but only made about 40 posts from then until 2011.. and now here I am. Been a great ride so far!

The early generations are pretty darn good though yeah.. I think the games I've replayed most were G/S/C, mainly Crystal, especially when it comes to challenges. Older Pokemon games might be old but they'll never get stale no matter how much better the graphics get. That's the charm to Pokemon.

Anyways, stick around and such, 'kay?! You can let me know if you want to chat and of course we're all available to help if need be.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Hey welcome Gigabeat, this community I feel is one of the kindest and just all friendly communities around! The people Rule!Well again welcome my friend and enjoy your stay!

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
Years
Thanks for all the responses guys, I feel so welcome!
I'll definitely be sticking around and meanwhile I'll try to find my way around the forums and if I need anything, I hope you guys don't mind if I drop you a PM to clarify some doubts or a VM if I just want to say hi. Once again thanks for being such a friendly bunch! :)

Back