• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who Mafia (GAME OVER)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
It really doesn't. I mean there's no way for us to really find out for sure anyways, it would just help us know who isn't scum. I'm just going to throw a random vote on [Vote] Goku. It would be nice if we had more leads but we'll just do a good ol' fashioned random vote.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I actually think it'd be two veterans/one veteran leading the charge, letting Zap take the hit early since he often gets inactive-killed anyway. But if we have no clue, then [SEND TO VOID] Johnny. He's suspiciously quiet. (Kidding mostly)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'll throw some extra time onto this day due to the massive PokeCommunity downtime earlier today.

Years
This is going to look scummy AF, but something felt weird about Rabi's post so I'm jumping on Bard's wagon. I wish I had a better explanation.

[Sent to void] Rabinov

Years
Well I can't really fault an OMGUS vote since I don't have any actual solid proof of anything. I assure everyone I'm innocent though.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I don't want to claim responsibility for any actions yet :/ It's no different to a throwayay vote on someone else.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Due to the outage yesterday I am going to add 8 hours of "stoppage time" to this day. All votes must be in by 9PM Eastern.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
The "weird vibe" gimme is getting from Rabi's post doesn't really make all that much sense to me? Simply "wishing" you had a better reason for your gut reaction is way different than actively trying to articulate it and failing regardless. The latter would be much more town-sounding.

[Send to Le Void] gimmepie

Years
The "weird vibe" gimme is getting from Rabi's post doesn't really make all that much sense to me? Simply "wishing" you had a better reason for your gut reaction is way different than actively trying to articulate it and failing regardless. The latter would be much more town-sounding.

[Send to Le Void] gimmepie

I have been trying to pin point exactly what feels wrong about it, I'm just not succeeding. All I can say is that almost every time I have a gut feeling like this, I'm right. So I'm willing to take that chance right now too.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I <bold letters omg>have</super serious> been trying to pin point exactly what feels wrong about it, I'm just not succeeding

This is going to look scummy AF, but something felt weird about Rabi's post so I'm jumping on Bard's wagon. I wish I had a better explanation.
Well I can't really fault an OMGUS vote since I don't have any actual solid proof of anything. I assure everyone I'm innocent though.

> "oh, golly gosh, if only i could justify myself, uh-huh, sorry guys, i'm inno tho, idk if this is right."
> okay
> now that you've really explained yourself and dissected your feelings who wouldnt get the same feeling

tumblr_m7p62kn73o1qjmv5yo1_500.gif

Years

> "oh, golly gosh, if only i could justify myself, uh-huh, sorry guys, i'm inno tho, idk if this is right."
> okay
> now that you've really explained yourself and dissected your feelings who wouldnt get the same feeling

tumblr_m7p62kn73o1qjmv5yo1_500.gif

I'm not making any attempt to get anyone else to vote for him. But if he's not at the very least third party I'll eat a hat of your choosing.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Well well well. We have a tie.

Both Rabinov and gimmepie have two votes each. So I shall flip a coin. A dime. Heads, Rabinov gets sent to the void. Tails, gimmepie gets sent to the void.

THE RESULTS ARE IN
7395d5c863117e491c9ebc1fcfdeef39.png

And so there we have it.

gimmepie has been sent to the void. He was Kate Stewart, the cop.

THE CAST
The Doctor - ???
Rory Williams - jdthebud
Kate Stewart - gimmepie
Sarah Jane Smith - ???
Rose Tyler - ???
Martha Jones - ???
Amy Pond - ???

Davros - ???
Zygon - Zapmolticuno
Sontaran - ???

The Rani - ???
The Monk - ???

The night phase has begun. You all have 24 hours (or more, depending on any possible server downtime) to get your night actions into me. Have fun!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
TIME IS UP!!!

The night actions have been tabulated. Sadly for the Children Of Time... Pecilia has been exterminated. They were Rose Tyler.

THE CAST
The Doctor - ???
Rory Williams - jdthebud
Kate Stewart - gimmepie
Sarah Jane Smith - ???
Rose Tyler - Pecilia
Martha Jones - ???
Amy Pond - ???

Davros - ???
Zygon - Zapmolticuno
Sontaran - ???

The Rani - ???
The Monk - ???

You now have 48 hours to once again deliberate, and hopefully send a member of the Alliance to the void.​

Quote Spoiler
Spoiler:

Back