• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Haters at PC?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Im not going to say names... but I've found out some Pkmn Haters here O____________o This is a Pkmn forum, guys!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
ehh...is a thread like this necessary?

PC does get an occasional Pok?hater join, but as long as they don't cause a fuss, we allow them to stay. When, however, they atsrt spamming and crap is when we bust them.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Okay ottis, I will add ya ^ ^
I dun think its necessary but Im surprised about it... Why a Pkmn hater would join a Pkmn Forum? O________o

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Most pok?haters wil join PC just to try and impress they're belief that "Pok?mon is gay" on us....simple little idiots, those pok?haters are.

I'll keep this open, but if a few of said pok?haters come in here and flame, I will close it immediately.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Okay, so ^ ^
I think yar right... If they come here only to say "Pkmn Sucks!" "we" (I mean, they) should ban these members... But I hope that no one will do that...

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
Years
YEah if anyone does that, oooooooooh I'll punch them real good! grr. J/K But I could see someone that dislikes/hates (hate's a strong word isn't it?) pokemon just join for the rps or something else.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I don't see why you would bother coming here if it's a Pokemon Community, but there are reasons you could come here, such as like lil' jose said, to RP, or they could discuss some other Anime and Mangas or Games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Or If thet Get those, those People in these forums!

Dgemu

tmbjr EDIT: no posting links to other forums, it is a wierd rule, but I have to enforce it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
Just cos they hate Pok?mon doesn't nesserily mean they can't post here or it's completly illogical to join, some might find this a nice place and only post in other forums that don't deal with the show, I often try and encourage that at my forum if I get a person there who hates Pok?mon or Digimon and try and point out that they can post in other parts of my forum but most people just go there, cause a little fuss then leave -_-;;
Although I do have a sucessful one or two that hate one or both shows who interact with the other members wonderfully on the board...usually XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
the rule isn't weird... it only make sense for a forum to stop allowing other members to go to other forum (that's like Microsoft products have ads promoting Linux, if you get what I mean)

Some Pokemon haters join PC just to enjoy the other chat, other voting polls and the entire "other" section of PC, which is perfectly normal.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Perhaps having Pokemon haters on PC is a blessing of sorts. Considering the die-hard fans far outnumber the Haters out there, maybe some may be convinced that Pocket Monsters aren't all bad!

Or maybe I'm an idealist.......

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
uh..
eliana?
The Pics in your Sig aren`t showing..

Anyway!
We need to do SOMETHING

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Ots cuz I hate Pkmn Haters... They make me feel bad even that I know that every person have diferent likes...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I don't see anything wrong with it, people don't have to like every aspect of pokemon. I never really cared for the Anime, while the games just totally were the coolest things. Like frostweaver said, the Other Chat is pretty much where pokemon hater's can go and enjoy themselves, and even though this is a Pokemon Forum, we do have Other Anime Forums and such.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Well its good you know that Castie! Because they DO have a right to like their own likimgs,but they shouldnt join a forums they dont like.....

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
eliana said:
Well its good you know that Castie! Because they DO have a right to like their own likimgs,but they shouldnt join a forums they dont like.....
maybe they don't post in the pokemon section and post somewhere else. If this was a mixed topics forum like mine there'd be no need for haters of something. But anyways they shouldn't be here.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I don't think Pokemon haters are going to come on to PC, whats the point, and even if they do its there loss really, wasteing there times on the net on a forum that is about SOMTHING THEY HATE.....[weridos]

Back