• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you collect plushies?

Own any plushies?

• Total voters

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
I have been collecting plushies since I was a baby...So I think I got 100-300 or something.^^;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Yamichu said:

Yeah I wanted to get one but that freaking CBW banned Jynx!
She is a er... "female dog!" :badsmile:

So HORN to CBW!
Ye...I know.
Actually is good though 2have a CBW plushie--for pinching it with pins every night!!!!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
I love plushies. I must have hundreds of them. n.n()
Id like a Kenji plushie.. *sigh* The'll never make one, though. Nobody likes Kenji enough for them to do that...()

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
jynx said:
Ye...I know.
Actually is good though 2have a CBW plushie--for pinching it with pins every night!!!!

Heehee! Thanx for the idea Jynx! I just made one! But it's more of a Voo Doo Doll than a plushie. :badsmile:
It's got a small head (just the right size for it's small brain), a BIG stomach with a T-shirt saying "I suck and I'm not afraid to admit it!", a BIG bum with shorts saying "My butt has more brains than my head" on the back, is bald and is drooling!
Heehee! Maybe I should make more and sell these when I go back to school!
So that's one more (sorta) plushie I've got! :D :D :D

~HORN!

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Heehee...I did it Jynx! I stitched "and my name is Carole Boston Weatherford" an da back! Heehee, I made another one as well but I can't post what I wrote on it or I'll get in trouble... I'll just tell ya that it's pretty darn insulting! I made one for my sister too, it's pretty much the same as the other one exept it's only wearing underwear (like a Sumo Wrestler) and a bra, has "I should have written my name on my stuff but I don't know how..." stitched on her stomach and "I am healthy! I drink out of toilet bowl!" on her butt! :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:
I had to make nicer then what I would usually write because it's for my 6 year old sister.
Now how many plushies have I got all together...*takes out all plushies* *counts them* 154! Including the CBW ones! YAY! :D :D :D

~HORN!

icer

Clouded Leopard
Years
I have quite a lot, mostly big cats and penguins, though I have a few strange ones like snakes and stingrays.
I keep telling myself I'm too old for them, but I still end up buying 1 or 2 a year...
I want a Raichu stuffed toy...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Yamichu said:
Heehee...I did it Jynx! I stitched "and my name is Carole Boston Weatherford" an da back! Heehee, I made another one as well but I can't post what I wrote on it or I'll get in trouble... I'll just tell ya that it's pretty darn insulting! I made one for my sister too, it's pretty much the same as the other one exept it's only wearing underwear (like a Sumo Wrestler) and a bra, has "I should have written my name on my stuff but I don't know how..." stitched on her stomach and "I am healthy! I drink out of toilet bowl!" on her butt! :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:
I had to make nicer then what I would usually write because it's for my 6 year old sister.
Now how many plushies have I got all together...*takes out all plushies* *counts them* 154! Including the CBW ones! YAY! :D :D :D

~HORN!
154PLUSHIES????????? OoO||||
That's a lot!

How many do I have? I don't know, I never count.
They are everywhere in my room and in the dinning room, and in the study room...
Maybe I'll have a count when I'm allowed home---that's the easter holidays.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Way way over 20 :S most are pokemon too....hmmmm anyways *goes and hides in plushie mountain* I f you want idea then you should see my pic, its shows a lil bit of them

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
I have a few.

Latios and Latias plushies
Huge Meganium plushie
Torchic plushie
Dratini beanbag
Vulpix beanbag
A few beanie babies
A gorilla plushie

Theres a pic of my gorilla below

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I used to buy (ok, I had my mom buy them) a plushies ALL the time, including Pokemon ones. My fav for a long time was a foot tall pikachu,marril, and togepie...I wonder what I did with those things...*get flashlight& shock gun and goes into claset*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Figured since yer all posting your cute plushies, I should too. n.n-

The Mariru plushie is my favorite posetion currently. x.x She's what you might call over-loved and under-stuffed, or if your really blunt, deformed. n.n() My Pikachuu pillow's the same way. As you can tell, his face is smashed in in the picture. x.x() Tee... Also, there's my Totoro. X3 *points to Ribon-chan plushie* Just like Iggy's. x.x

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I have the same Raichu and Eevee that Orange has. The Eevee I got for free when I ordered the Raichu because the person made a mistake in shipping :)

Back