• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: Pokemon Trainer Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Hi, I recently made a trainer sprite for somebody and quite enjoyed it sooo...

Trainer Sprite Shop

I will splice trainer sprites to make a trainer for you and I will even splice a trainer/pokemon mix!!! Just tell me what you would like and what you would pay for it (you dont have to but it may speed things up ;)) then I will get to work on it. Please bear in mind that if this thread gets busy then it may take a while.

Rules:

If your request is not fulfilled within 3 weeks then feel free to repost, as long as this does not mean double posting.

If you would like then PM me to remind me but do not constantly PM me or I will report you for spam, PM me if it isnt done within a week.

That is pretty much it besides the normal rules.

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2010
Nifty idea, though I'm not sure what you expect people to give you for this. A pokemon? Money? I mean, splicing sprites is fairly simple business.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Like I said they dont have to give me anything but if they want to they can, but no I will not accept money as it would be robbing people

I am thinking of opening a series of shops, Breeding, daycare etc, if anyone would be interested let me know :)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
I only have one at the moment but yeah sure, dunno if it is much good but Hybrid Trainer (who I made it for) suggested I did this so here I am. I have also just made a trainer card for someone so if you would like to see that let me know

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
Years
Like I said they dont have to give me anything but if they want to they can, but no I will not accept money as it would be robbing people

I am thinking of opening a series of shops, Breeding, daycare etc, if anyone would be interested let me know :)

I wouldn't mind helping with it or being and affiliate. Can't GFX no more. I used to be ungodly at it though. Ever since I reinstalled windows, I lost GIMP and Photoshop, but got Paint.(My old XP never had Paint.)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Yeah, i used to do it for my little bro all the time, so it is no hassle (I had completed the game and he haddnt, first time I did it before him!!!) So yeah I might start that thread, if I can figure out where to post it

Negative Creep

Pokémon piercing artist
Years
I would love to request a trainer sprite :) Do you want any Pokémon for it? I'm breeding Eevees for specific natures and have lots. I can also make sigs/avatars, or try!

Can you splice the female Ace Trainer hair (gen 5) onto the guitar-playing sprite (also gen 5) and modify the top so it looks female, and add glasses if at all possible?

Thanks!! :)

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
first off:
Sprites belong in the Pixel Art or Pixel Projects forum (whichever is relevant), Trainer Cards belong in the Pixel Projects forum.
Secondly:
Recolours and Fusions: Due to the constant cluttering of the forum by threads that are solely recolours/fusions we have opened a new, single thread where all Recolours/Fusions now go, which you can find here. Any threads solely about recolours/fusions will be locked, deleted or merged with the main thread.
Thirdly:
Sprite Shops
These are not permitted. As stated above, this section is only for the showcase of pixel related works, and hence any sprite shop threads will be closed or edited with no excuses.
And lastly: Reported. (sorry bro)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
As stated by our dear mini-mod up there, sprite shops aren't allowed so I have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back