• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I was playing through my Soul Silver a few days ago and decided to let my Shiny Umbreon follow me. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2011
Usually it's Vulpix, Umbreon, Espeon and Houndoom. They're just sooooooo cute =) On rare occasions I take my Typhlosion, Charizard, and Hitmontop.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
For me is random who follows me since I don't have a permanent team yet by any version. Idk really who will follow me when I will get the permanent team. Prolly at first the only pokemon that I will get first permanently. Also on the strongest, I would prolly not do and I would maybe do it on my favorite though.

August 14th, 2011, 05:56 AM
XATU 2002
This message has been deleted by Went. Reason: bye moron

That's not very say to nice. The bye moron thing. At least give a mature answer and reason. (could be said by adults though as well).

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
For HG: My Jolteon usually follows me as I like to lead off with it at the start of each battle. If not, then It's usually my Charizard.

In SS: I'm still early on in the game, so I usually have my Dratini start off each battle (Dragon Rage 2HKOs anything I face at this point in the game :P )

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Usually the Pokemon that follows me is the one I'm training but for fun I put legendaries there and even huge Pokemon like Wailord lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's random, really. I switch between my Umbreon, Meganium, and Lanturn. But it's mostly Meganium, doesn't matter how *giant* it is. haha. :P

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
Ho-Oh, of course! I really like his overworld sprite!

Last edited:

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I don't have any specific Pokemon follow me. It's usually whatever Pokemon I'm training.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
My Feraligatr follows me because he's pro!

pokefreak5598

It's all in the mind, y'know.
Years
Normally my starter, Megaium. When I'm breeding, I take togepi because it's cute ^-^
I sometimes take my other chickoritas I breed and train them against magicarps :)
so normally, Meganium.

Back