• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just watched Pi, now that's was one weird film. Darren Aronofsky might be a tad pretentious but damn he knows how to set up a visual.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I remember when I first heard of the book (my mom had bought it to read) and I thought about the number XD; I've heard mixed things about it; haven't seen/read it myself so I have no opinion (though, I gotta admit the tiger's pretty well-done).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

As I have been over the last few years. Watched a load in my teens though, went to the cinema with friends or my sister most weeks.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
22. Been quite a while since I last went to the cinema. I think the dark knight rises was the last movie I've been to.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Unless you count movies I've seen at home, last one I saw was The Guilt Trip, which was sometime before Christmas XD; I tend to go to the movies whenever something I really wanna see is out. Or even if it's something I don't wanna see as much.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Last full-length film I saw was probably...
Well, the Wild Wild West aired on new years eve. So we sat in the front of the telly, bored, and watched Will Smith play Will Smith.

If we're talking cinema only, then it's the Hobbit of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back