• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Don't know how to make a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Well hello there Pals,so I made my Pokemon Games and I called it Pokemon Desitny it's a hack of Pokemon Leaf Green,so I'm stuck at here......I don't know how to make a logo and if I knew I don't even know how to put the logo in my game.
What I meant by logo is....like when you run the GBA game (of course Pokemon) it will load and then it will take you to a background..that's my point and that's what I'm looking for I don't know how to make the background and a title like that and I also don't know how to put it in my game.....

Notice: Sorry my English is not good.

Last edited:

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Well hello there Pals,so I made my Pokemon Games and I called it Pokemon Desitny it's a hack of Pokemon Leaf Green,so I'm stuck at here......I don't know how to make a logo and if I knew I don't even know how to put the logo in my game.
What I meant by logo is....like when you run the GBA game (of course Pokemon) it will load and then it will take you to a background..that's my point and that's what I'm looking for I don't know how to make the background and a title like that and I also don't know how to put it in my game.....

Notice: Sorry my English is not good.

I hope you realize this is the Game Development Section, not the Rom Hacking Section. So this technically shouldn't be posted here. As for your issue, i'm pretty sure there is a tool out there to change the Start Menu up to insert a new Logo.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I hope you realize this is the Game Development Section, not the Rom Hacking Section. So this technically shouldn't be posted here. As for your issue, i'm pretty sure there is a tool out there to change the Start Menu up to insert a new Logo.
I hope you realise that mini-modding is against the rules.

Closed because ROM hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back