• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what year did/will you graduate highschool?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Pffft. You think you're old, Tyler? I graduated in 2008! XD It was actually my second senior year. I was supposed to stay longer because they placed me into some shitty life skills class... but I graduated earlier because it was pure stress. ><

Years
A lotta old folks here. I graduated in 2010, but was one class credit short of being able to graduate in December '09. Was nice only having to go to school 2 hours a day for my last semester, though.

Bay

Years
how they hell some y'all graduate in 06 and 07 but barely older than me wtf.................

2010 bay bee c/o O-TENNNNN

I graduated high school in 2006, but that was because I was 17 then!

Though to be honest I should be held back a grade because of my bad performance in elementary school (I didn't start school until much later, but...).

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
You get to die before the rest of us.

Not necessarily ;D

As for me, I was supposed to graduate 2010, but I dropped out of high school and took my GED in 2009, so I "graduated" a year earlier without having to go through the bs that was high school. Which was nice.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
2011 but I didnt receive a diploma until 2012 cause I had to take a "correspondence course" to make up for a class I didn't pass.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think "high school" is not comparable as a term for my country, as I see people I know are the same age as me stating different graduation years d:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I graduated high school in 2006, but that was because I was 17 then!

Though to be honest I should be held back a grade because of my bad performance in elementary school (I didn't start school until much later, but...).

i too was the tender age of 17 at high school graduation aha. i turned 18 during band camp in college that was UHHH fun

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Graduated May 24, 2018. I guess I'm a little baby compared to some people 😛. I got sunburned that day since I was in my dress all day, but it was totally worth it.

Back