• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: "Pok�mon Forest Nature" 2004 GBA Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
"Pokémon Forest Nature" 2004 GBA Hack of the Year

fn3mn.png

Brought to you by Dark Hacking inc.

An Introduction...
Pokémon Forest Nature is the sequel/remake to Pokémon Nature which is been created by Dark Hacking inc. Some of the plot is the same as in Pokémon Nature, with some changes made around. In this hack you'll be able to chose from two trainers, a boy and a girl. You can pick from a brand new branch of pokemons. Some of the characters in the game are new. With the exception of one. Can you guess who?

The Forest Nature Staff
Here is the list of the peple who bring to you Pokémon Forest Nature. Any help is also welcomed and if you like to help out with the hack let us know.
Hacker: KoBRe LaiR
Sketch Artist: Kukuru01
Revamp Artist: Barry
Spriters: Cowrie, Brushfire0605, pikafirefight

The Hero and Heroine
0015ys.png
girl6kw.png

The Starters
Pokémon Forest Nature features a brand new line of starters who pack heavy power once evolved the propper way.
In the game you will be able to choose from either Blozzed the grass-poison starter, Volcanu the fire-ground starter or Zellex the Water/Ice-Dragon starter. To view more information about each of the starters from Pokémon Forest Nature.

start0qg.png

Features:
Pokémon Forest Nature is a gae of its own. The game not only brings the introduction into the world of Hautson and it's legends and myths, but you are also welcomed to explored many mysteries hidden within the region. Pokémon Forest Nature also comes pack with a lot of awsome and newly features added to make it even exited. Some of the things you can expect from this hack are listed below.

:: 150 New species of brand new discovered Pokémon ::
:: Three new starters to choose from ::
:: Over 30 New Trainers Including A New Elite Four and Gym Leaders ::
:: Completly New Maps ::
:: New Intro At The Beginning of The Game ::
:: Over 30 New Attacks That a Pokémon Can Learn ::
:: New Plot And Better Storyline ::
:: More Two On Two Battles ::

Screenshots
batt0iq.png
pic27ji.png

gym13ar.png
gym25jx.png

drill3ku.png
aquanto5hv.png

Downloads:
Below you will find a list of versions currently available to be played for Pokémon Forest Nature. To download just click on the version name and save it into your computer. This is a hack of Ruby so once you download it, you will have to patch it to a Ruby ROM. Please report any bugs you find in it, it means alot if you do since we will be able to fix them and not have them in the next release.

Pokémon Forest Nature Version 0.1 Download
Pokémon Forest Nature Version 0.2 Download*

*Beta v0.2 will be released on December 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aid

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
Are the screenshots shown of Beta v0.2? Had a fast run through of the release in the previous thread (0.1?) and it's a very good hack. :D

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Some of the new pokemosn you saw there are from the seocnd beta. I have new screens to show here too since I wanst able to upload more than 10.
So here... enjoy ^.^
More to come later.

sign12af.png

Sign that shows the difference between Zyolan Town and Zyoforest.
fact21jw.png

"Oops! I jumped off a ridge XD"
fafdg0uu.png

Talk, talk talk...
cut1dx.png

Should I...?
cut45lt.png

Yeah! Ardyla CUT!!!
batt21na.png

"Bugging Out! Verugia VS Wurmple. Who will win?"

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
Years
This hack is amazing Kobre! This is one of the best hacks I've seen.
-Nomaiya-

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Help

Kobre, I have Downloaded Beta v0.1 but im unable to play it because I have Visual Boy Advance. Could you post instructions on how to patch it with Lunar IPS

Aid

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
Maneachicken said:
Kobre, I have Downloaded Beta v0.1 but im unable to play it because I have Visual Boy Advance. Could you post instructions on how to patch it with Lunar IPS
Vba should patch it, rename the .ips and the .gba so they have the same name in the same folder. Then open the .gba with Vba. :)

Aid

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
Maneachicken said:
Sorry, could you tell me in detailed steps...
Sure;
Say you rename the .ips file to 'Pokemon - Forest Nature' you have to rename the original rom to 'Pokemon - Forest Nature' aswell, then open up Vba, go to file then open.. and open the Pokemon - Forest Nature.gba and it should automatically load it with the .ips. :)

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
Years
This hack looks sooo mega good. I loved the original Nature version. It was totally the best Gold Hack ever. Now this looks like the best Ruby hack, hands down.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Time for an Update...
Here are three screens of the first Gym Leader in Forest Nature.
Her name is Annabel and she runs the Zeffarro Gym. Her specialty are cute Pok?mon and she is a very kind-hearted girl with a love for beauty.
anna0lc.png

Presenting the cutest girl in the gym... Annabel!!!
jksjs4dr.png

Annabel on her sideview.
0012sb.png

The outside of the Gym.

Hmm.. I'm debating whether or not posting the images of the Pok?mon that she uses or just post shadows of them.
But anyways I will have more screens as they come.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
You can but then that will not work always. It is usually recommended to patch it to a clean one.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
There is no set date for the final release O.O lol
But probably in a year if all goes well.
Oh btw I;m giving previews of beta to anyone who I know and has me on MSN already and I mean already. So don't add me if you just want the beta because that will just get you me accepting you and blocking you. ^^
But if you already have me and I talk to you then just ask me there and I'll be glad to send you the copy in an IPS form. Look for me as "Reese" on MSN.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

Master of Groudon
Years
Please Help!

i still cant get it to work tell me everything i need and step by step instruction, because i tried to get it to work for and hour,oh the 2nd version doesnt work, it say http 404 could not find it so i need a link to the second version.:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back