• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
May i point out thats my OLD msn profile, i no longer use that account, and i once liked MCR but they got way too overrated and i went off them hehe.. dont give me that look...
That's no excuse. What if B4MV becomes insanely popular? Are you going to turn on them? These bands are rarely in control of how popular/overrated they become. In fact, Gerard is quite creeped out by how everyone's dressing like him. o_0

This argument is going nowhere. Let's just "agree to disagree" and like what music we want. This argument is just adding unnecessary tension which we don't need. "Too many times I've seen it rip a hole into a friendship."

BG pokemon freak: I'd give it back if I could! T∧T Once I finish filling Pokédex, I'll no longer be in the types of situations where I found all those shinies; I'll advance to finishing Emerald (beating Flannery with a Mono-Grass team o_0), getting my first Johto starter, then blasting through again. Remember: Meganium's top on my target list. The last 3 I got weren't even on it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
That's no excuse. What if B4MV becomes insanely popular? Are you going to turn on them? These bands are rarely in control of how popular/overrated they become. In fact, Gerard is quite creeped out by how everyone's dressing like him. o_0

This argument is going nowhere. Let's just "agree to disagree" and like what music we want. This argument is just adding unnecessary tension which we don't need. "Too many times I've seen it rip a hole into a friendship."

Oh thats funny.. lol well we could so that or you could get your arse on MSN and we could debate it there (yeh, i added you)

In the mean time i'll go get my DS and hunt away, not that im expecting to find anything, but Breloom must reach Lvl 100!

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
eep just realized that i only have 3 more posts till i hit thirty... that means this one and 2 more before i am accepted or denied... i will get all the regi's shiny before that moment... that means that my next two posts will be about confirming my sucess on these remaining 2... so, you prolly wont hear from me for a while... wish you all luck and hope to report back in soon...

Years
You haven't been paroled or anything, so you're totally clear. I think people here are STILL taking the 30 post rule too seriously. Members with fewer than 30 posts are still members.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
I got my second shiny in emerald

The only two i have are:
Nuzleaf(black and red)
shroomish( red parts where green were)

btw(by the way)

Has any one noticed that pokemon like marill change shiny colors when they evolve???
Azumirill (green)
Marill(green)
Evo form(yellow)???

Years
Congrats on the Shroomish (or Nuzleaf o.o), con!

I did notice. Marill/Azumarill doesn't bother me very much, since I find Azumarill about as appealing as Marill. (Shiny Azu looks like a giant lemon! XD) What bugs me is when the pre-evolved form looks a bazillion times better than the evolved, eg. Ponyta/Rapidash. u.u

I'm back, but I need to get sleep tonight since I have an exam tomorrow, so no midnight shiny hunts.

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Am I allowed to join here if I can only access the computer once every 2-3 weeks? I love shiny hunting but its not my fault I can only use the Library Internet.

In case i'm allowed to Join, my shinies are: Oddish, Gloom (I caught both in the space of two days. Talk about luck.) Shuppet, Bannet, Nuzleaf and Tentacool. Soon to be added: Vileplume, Belossom, Tentacruel and Shiftry.)

Last edited:
Years
Yes, you may join. You appear to be listing shinies in a Pokédex manner. We need a list including only the forms you currently own, ie. what you'd actually have in your box. (You can mention, in brackets, what you caught each of them as.)

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Thank You!!! ^_^.

What are the current rules on what I have to put in my signature?

Okay current shinies. Oddish, Gloom, Bannet (caught as a shuppet), Nuzleaf and Tentacool.

Wait....two of those are traded...do they count? I traded for my Tentacool and my Nuzleaf.

Oh. What is the best way to find Shiny Pokemon? I'm dying to know the tried and true methods.

Last edited:
Years
The only signature rules are that you put a something-or-other in your sig identifying the club; we don't care what. It's recommended that you use the current official SHC banner:

shcbanner4reg.png

You may also request an SHC card HERE!!

Traded shinies do count, provided that you're confident the person who originally found them didn't cheat for them.

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
MetalMario said:
The only signature rules are that you put a something-or-other in your sig identifying the club; we don't care what. It's recommended that you use the current official SHC banner:

shcbanner4reg.png

You may also request an SHC card HERE!!

Traded shinies do count, provided that you're confident the person who originally found them didn't cheat for them.
I'm confident. They did not cheat. I know both of them well and both encountered them in the wild and caught them like normal!

Whats the img code for the banner?

Years
[ URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247][ IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcbanner4reg.png[/ IMG][/ URL]

I think this is correct. Remove the space from the start of each tag.

Years
Just encounter lots of wild Pokémon. There's no way to enhance the probability that any given poke will be shiny, so you have to see lots. Some people (including me, considering my MAD STREAK of finding THREE shinies in one week! o_0) think there may be distribution non-uniformity in the Personality Value, which determines shininess, causing a Hidden ID correlation, but there's no proving or even controlling this.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
If its non legendary,Egg hatching is the best way foward in my opinion,also that way you know what you are getting,instead of running into random shinies

Anyway i have had no luck,Ill have to cheack the last page as i only managed to read this one before seeing if anyone got any new shinies. will edit post. Anyway i do not know what to search for im out of ideal targets,im thinking of going after HootHoot but i can only get that in the evil safari Zone.

Good luck everyone.

Years
hey everyone i just got my DSL up and i am surfing faster than ever and im gonna go search for some shinys good luck everybody

roughrider

Magma ****** and E4 ******
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2006
Can I join up? The shiny pokemon I have are Pikachu, Raichu, zoobat, Goldbat, Garados, magikarp, houndoom and Shedinja

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Sounds good to me! welcome to the best club at PC roughrider! remember to apply for a SHC card from Metal Mario.

well still no luck from me, though.. i havnt played all that much XD i may play after ive had a bit to eat and had a quick practice on my guitar =]

Back