• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Obsolete Creed

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Name subject to change

The whole idea of the game would be pretty much a clone of Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Falsebound Kingdom. It would contain a tactical battle system much like the one from TFK where you take turns attacking, your monster(s) get to attack a certain amount of times, and the outcome of a battle is dependant on how many points you earned. Along with this would be a collection of monsters that could be collected and used to fight against other opponents along with items, upgrades, etc.

Some features would include:

- Tactical Battle System based off of TFK
- Many monsters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series available for use
- The ability to befriend monsters and have them join your army of colonels
- An in-depth storyline with extended gameplay so the game won't end in a short hour or 2
- And much more

I have some basic concepts mapped out for this game, but before I decide to even attempt to make it, I would like to know what the community would think of a game similar to TFK, and if anyone would like to help (and with what they would like to help with). Just give me your opinions please :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2010
I thought this was a place for Pokemon game making?? Hence Pokecommunity?

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
It's for any fangames. There's also a Dragonball game in the showcase. yes, this place is Pokécommunity - Doesn't mean it's soley Pokémon though.

Back