• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I've been playing it, and it's really nice, but when do you join Team Rocket? I'm on Route 8 and a policeman won't let me pass. (It's by Bill's house) I don't know what else to do. Also, I'm on route 8 but the town map says I'm on route 32. Please help! It seems wierd that I've been playing this long and I still haven't seen my brother. I've beaten two gyms also.

If you've talked to Bill, then you can go talk to your brother in the impound lot in Brox City.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I finished the E4 a while back and i love the game, good job man hope to see more games in the future.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
Sorry that I didn't go through the whole thread to find out, but is there a list of pokemon and their locations?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Sorry that I didn't go through the whole thread to find out, but is there a list of pokemon and their locations?

That's something I was wondering too. Also, where is the aide that gives the item finder. I saw him somewhere but I lost him :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
^ You get it after you do the mission in Elemis Town where you *spoiler* steal the Sableye in Ghost Town, or whatever it's called in this game.

fatmanjumprope

黒雷 神 エネル
Years
Completed

2cmslc0.png

Finished the game in 20:01 :) Was a fun hack with lots of cool features. I was impressed with a lot of your ideas such as the prison. It's always nice to see new Gym leaders and Elite four too!

Now for a little constructive criticism. I found that early game was a tad bit hard due to the lack of trainers up until around the 2nd Gym. You can manage by training against wild Pokemon but a few extra trainers wouldn't hurt any. Later game this problem is solved but you still end up doing a lot of wild Pokemon training due to the huge level increase between the Gyms.

All in all a really good hack! Would defiantly recommend @ a 7/10
Spoiler:

Years
Where do the post-Elite 4 events start? i beat the E4 and now im just wandering around Alora town looking for what triggers the event. GREAT GAME BY THE WAY!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2015
where do you get hm01 cut? I just started the game and have no clue.
plz and thank you (:
and btw, I literally just strated using pokecommunity, so im a little bad at navigating this. lol

yeah, nevermind, i figured out that i didnt need it yet, but i ended up in the prison, and I talked to my brother, I lost against the warden and it sent me back to brox city, and I cant get back into the prison, what do i do?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
where do you get hm01 cut? I just started the game and have no clue.
plz and thank you (:
and btw, I literally just strated using pokecommunity, so im a little bad at navigating this. lol

yeah, nevermind, i figured out that i didnt need it yet, but i ended up in the prison, and I talked to my brother, I lost against the warden and it sent me back to brox city, and I cant get back into the prison, what do i do?

Talk to a police officer walking around, he'll re-arrest you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Any clues as to where I can get a pikachu?

You can find pikachu in the power plant.

Where do the post-Elite 4 events start? i beat the E4 and now im just wandering around Alora town looking for what triggers the event. GREAT GAME BY THE WAY!!!

You can start by getting rock smash from the scientist guy in VINO TOWN, then you can go to a lot of areas with legendary pokemon and a few special trainers :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
Ok this is my first downloaded hack and i really have no idea how to do this I'm on a mac and if you please could someone tell me how to do this i have the ips and a unedited version of fire red Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
There are two policemen in Brox that disappear when you try to talk to one of them.
The third gym gives you two TM36 sludge bomb instead of one.

I really liked the prison and this rival/brother makes it very interesting. Can't wait to see him again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
that was an awesum game dere ....
but when i defeated elite4 and d champion as in every other it saves our progress and thus ends... but as soon as it is started again(the game) it shows do u want to overwrite your existing played game or not and thus we can continue our journey even after defeating him, BUT HERE I DNT GET ANY OF DAT .. AND I HAVE TO STRT FRM D BEGINNING, SO ANY VIEWS, IS DAT REALLY THE END OR IS DERE SMTHNG I CAN DO TO CNTINUE MY JOURNEY FRM D PLACE I ENDED BY DEFEATING ELITE4....

PlZ rEpLy ASAP.....!!!

hey i suppose u can renew dis fuligin by adding sme journey to it after u defeat elite 4... it'l be gr8!!
u cn thnk upon it!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
cool hack ! i also like deoxys ( one of my favorites ) which is available in-game.the only thing i didn't like pretty much was the standard FR/LG tiles ( which i dont like) .but as it seems you can not satisfy anyone! hope ypu will continue ROM hacking !

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
This hack is great! But one quick question: What Fire-type pokemon can I catch in the game? I have yet to see a wild fire-type pokemon, and I still need one for my team, because I'm already in the Victory Road.

Back