• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be on hold until 2013 or 2014, and when it comes out will be a surprise so people don't rush for a release. Most of the trainers in game will have one or two Pokemon in Zhery and 3 Pokemon in Lauren like in Black 2 and White 2, but rivals like Red and Ethan and Steam Admins like Shirley will use four Pokemon. Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champion use six Pokemon along with all the PWC/Pokemon World Championship trainers such as Ash. There also will be double battles most likely. Right now I'm still coming up with ideas for what the harder version will be like.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Yeah it would be awesome.Also,can someone(not me,please)make a light platinum pokedex.But not a regular one.A pokedex with data like where to find it,how common it is,How many males and females,that stuff.I'm too lazy to do it.
When I get around to it, that's something I fully intend to work on. Right now I'm looking for the last few Pokémon to complete my OFFICIAL National Dex on Black; I haven't been updating my sig., but it's at something like 641 now. All breeding done, a few to level up, a few types to get into place, and then add Suicine and Meloetta to complete. Then I'll likely be back at this game outside of some playing of SoulSilver or White 2.

Pokemon Light Platinum X will be on hold until 2013 or 2014, and when it comes out will be a surprise so people don't rush for a release. Most of the trainers in game will have one or two Pokemon in Zhery and 3 Pokemon in Lauren like in Black 2 and White 2, but rivals like Red and Ethan and Steam Admins like Shirley will use four Pokemon. Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champion use six Pokemon along with all the PWC/Pokemon World Championship trainers such as Ash. There also will be double battles most likely. Right now I'm still coming up with ideas for what the harder version will be like.
If you want to discuss ideas, feel free to get at me. Expanding the map in new areas would also be a cool idea and I already have some ideas. I've been busy mapping this game.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2015
In the complete LP game, I'm at the E4 in the first region, is there better place to train other than Victory Road and underwater? Another question, Im low on money and have no more potions, is there a way to make easy money?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
In the complete LP game, I'm at the E4 in the first region, is there better place to train other than Victory Road and underwater? Another question, Im low on money and have no more potions, is there a way to make easy money?
My "easy money" came from keeping my Bibarel with me, and it eventually picked up a whole bunch of Nuggets. I'm rich now and hope to eventually get more Nuggets as time goes on.

Cyclone

Years
Hey Ash and Cyclone did you fix the white screen bug at the start of the game or do you plan to fix it?
All of my Android emus have this problem :(
That is your ROM fault but I can help you if you PM me your mail address ;)

Guess its quite late still. I thought it is going to be released sooner. No problem!!

Last edited:
Years
@ Mathula Umm i tried the fix a long time ago... And nothing happened.

@Ash My Rom is the correct one and well i cant really say anything about the settings both of my android emus got the best possible settings and i patched my rom with Lunar IPS with Snakebytes Final Patch...

@Alienhunter Nah no thanks tbh i wouldnt play this hack i only reported this bug so maybe ppl can fix it and players who have the same problem can enjoy the game :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2015
I carry 5 bibarels now while training a pokemon haha, works great, gotten 4 nuggets so far. But what about my spots to train for the E4 in first region? Ive used Sunflora lakes for flying, grass, and ice types, are there others I should look for for specific types that give a good amount of exp with the lucky egg(preferably 900-1000+)?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey, i've been following this hack, but there are things that bothered me about it, first, pokemon without it's original cries (ex: shinx sounds like a weddle), well, that's easy to fix, but it takes time, second, music, it still haves the hoenn trainer battle theme, whoever i battle, the regular trainer theme plays, and my first impression when i was about to battle the first gym leader is like:

me: good, let's take a break from regular music by fighting a gym leader
*regular trainer theme plays even thought i'm battling a gym leader*
me: FUUUUUUUUUU**!!!!

well, i'd like to see at least new music for this, or at least being able to put in the hoenn gym leader theme when fighting one, and that also goes for e4 (i saw a walkthrough and elite 4 and champion still haves the regular trainer theme)

Years
I carry 5 bibarels now while training a pokemon haha, works great, gotten 4 nuggets so far. But what about my spots to train for the E4 in first region? Ive used Sunflora lakes for flying, grass, and ice types, are there others I should look for for specific types that give a good amount of exp with the lucky egg(preferably 900-1000+)?
Basically the hack is so easy you don't even need training for the Elites. (Trust me)

Whats a solution for the white screen??
(Feeling Lazy!!)PM me your mail address I will help you.:sleeping:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
@alienhunterxBasically the hack is so easy you don't even need training for the Elites. (Trust me)

Yeah I know. I started with a Charmander and through natural progression, not even any special training it grew to be atleast 20 levels above all pokemon it faced. Giratina was no big deal. I have never lost a gym battle... its beautiful ;.;

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
ahm...... can anyone tell me where is the move tutor in that game..... its like. HELL i CANT FIND HIM
not by searching the maps and not by googling move tutor.....

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
ahm...... can anyone tell me where is the move tutor in that game..... its like. HELL i CANT FIND HIM
not by searching the maps and not by googling move tutor.....

hes in the same town as the Electric gym (cant remeber the town name).......... right beside the pokemon center

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello, someone mentioned to report if your Pokemons get healed when you talk to Shinx, well i talked to one with the girl near the Poke Mart in Seanport City and it healed my Pokemons. I don't know if it's mentioned or not but i thought i should report it anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2015
I checked there as Im looking for the move tutor as well. You stated the move deleter, not the tutor. Anyways, I found another sunflora lake and am just training for the pokemon champ, had lvl 40's now lvl 60's ^_^

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
So, i want to play this hack, but im waiting for new releases, when the starters santuary will be finish? any new releases?.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
Hey 2 quick questions

1) What's a Sunflora lake???

2) What's a better sixth slot for my team: Dusknoir (training it from a duskull) or ??? (any other poke)

My Team is
Charizard lvl 43 (A full on Striker)
Piloswine lvl 44 (trying to get it to evolve to a Mamoswine)
Snorlax lvl 38 (He's basically a wall for toxic and revive :D)
Scizor lvl 42 (With Sword Dance, he's a full on Attacker)
Lapras lvl 35 (It can take hits and Perish Song is one of my fav moves)

...and I'm currently on my way to the fifth gym :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2015
So far, I've only found two of the lakes, not sure if there is more. Basically its a small pond just full of nothing but sunflora, I've found a lvl 0 and lvl 100, so it ranges from those numbers. The two I've found were in Drakebreath and Esmerald City, they give a good amount of exp 40+ lvls, best to use the lucky egg for best results. I use fire, ice, dragon, and flying in those lakes to train and it takes time but you get good results after.

Edit: Btw, I'm having a problem with the game just now, on the 2nd floor of Mt Lauren, right when I battle the lass, n it says ???(the name) sent out Bellasom(or however you spell it) it freezes. help! Ive reset it 3 times n same result >.> I'm using an android and the emulator is My Boy free.

Last edited:
Back