• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
My signature and flightless birds and pictures of weird stuff in Pokémon.

Problem?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Oh, logic in the Pokemon world.

..I went to look for a comic about flying on small Pokemon, but then I found
tumblr_m9j4nuS8nC1rqwsbko1_500.jpg

which is a lot more interesting
Nevermind, though, that Doduo can learn Fly.
woooo-pidgey-f-ck-yeahh-o.gif

Here's what you were looking for.
But seriously what happened? Did Pokecommunity merge with Pokememes or something /shot

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I like how me just posting that comic causes the title of the thread to change.

So does the thread title just change with each topic or what?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Word of advice to anyone:

Never get involved in a party that include a lot people half your age. It shall drive you insane.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
In English we're reading 1984. I've already read half the book a few years ago but had to return it since I borrowed it from a teacher. I might be one of the only people in the class that read up to the point we were supposed to read to and understood the majority of what I've read without using Sparknotes. I'm in a group and even though at that point I was behind on the reading, I had to explain Big Brother to them, or rather, elaborate more upon it than just "That he's always watching and that he's a god-like figure," which is true, but that's a given...

Near the end of Book 2 now, stopped in the middle of the part where I'm... Uh... Reading a book inside of a book. This is the first time in the book that I really just felt like skimming through it. The paragraphs were huge and the wording seemed unnecessarily complex, (even though I did understand it, WHY ALL THE BIG WORDS) and at that point in the book, it wasn't really adding much to what you already knew... That's what I felt anyway.

Don't you dare make an Inception reference. I know I'm setting myself up for it but don't you DARE DO IT

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'd like to have a surfing Pikachu. Actually, I'd just like to learn how to surf. That way, when I go down to Florida, I can impress all the girls. =D

Gabri

m8
Years
Never really liked water environments such as the sea or pools. I prefer guitars or soccer.
I'm no good at both though. /cry

Nihilego

Years
Wahey happy birthday!

OK ALL YOU HAPPY AND ENTHUSIASTIC CHATTERS I HAVE UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH A LITTLE NOTE GO AND READ IT AND CONTINUE YOUR SPAMMING

Nihilego

Years
Yeah we can't change it for just one thread lol. But basically if you just post an image and nothing else in reply to someone else's post or use one of several unmentionable exploits to bypass the limit you won't get in trouble for it in this thread. Unless you're blatantly postcount farming which is just annoying,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back