• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Loki's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Sure, it's no problem! I like Red too, that's why haha. We'll see when I get around to it though, since this is a pretty busy month for me! x___x

On that note, the only updates I have to show are few and far between:

5G4Ud.jpg

My OC for the One Piece Roleplay in the RP section, Lotte!

5G4WO.jpg

Yesterday was the graduation day for the 3rd years in my club. I thought to give them each individualized gifts, so I drew them! The two on the top are two of my closest friends here in Japan- and I'm really really sad to see them leave the club, but it's tradition... (I already cried my heart out haha) They're arranged in the order that they were done, left to right starting from the top left. It was really hard to draw the guys in the upper left and lower right hand corners, but the upper right and lower left turned out looking especially like the people they're supposed to be.

Unfortunately I didn't get to scan them in-- and I didn't get pictures of the other two I did, because these were done in a real hurry.

I think I'd like to practice drawing caricatures more often from now on!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
OmsbhshahhahhHsfhhShgshjiseihdhwhsgwxjjhhehdhhsiazifjdhdjsgsgxsiakjdndudhhagzgnhshdhjxjdnsxhsnjdnjbsqhdjdjdjsjd

oh my ****ing god. I love them so much. Your stuff. Oh my god. The wip. You shud finish it. I love the coloring in it. Just amazing. Same goes for your OP characters! They look amazing. They're not quite Oda styled but they're incredible! And you've broken away from the same face syndrome, imo. And dat yellow haired girl, omg. So cute. Any powers, seeing she's an OP chara? Either way, love the way you did the hair I love it love it love it. She looks kawaii!!

I am so glad my mobile let me see them. I'll ogle at them all day now aaahhhhhhhhhh <333333

also those sketches of your acquaintances look beautiful. I'd kiru ra kiru to get a portrait of mine made by those magical hands of yours ;_____; too I'm not anywhere as good looking as any of them lmfao

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Gosh me trying to update this gallery regularly is like a fight against every force that moves in this world.... smh

But anyway-- thanks so much for the comments dero, I'm so sorry my responses are always so late! I actually lost the file to that WIP-- I was thinking about it just this morning and I was like "... Hm, i wonder where I put that..." LOL perhaps I'll finish them someday. Anyway yeah she does have powers in the RP I stuck her in-- which is actually in the PC RP section! But on her own, she doesn't have any powers. Just in the RP for conveniences' sake, she has the same devil fruit as Marco. (she can't fight so might as well make her not die either)

In any case, I haven't been drawing much lately-- no time! Constantly out on the go and stuff, but I've been terribly sick the last two days, which means I've been confined to my room.

... Which means, I got to draw! LOL

-cut-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
I adore all of your drawings and art work. Some are just so good and has that sexy, relaxed flow to it. I absolutely love it and i want to see more. More. More. :|

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I... managed to miss all of your most recent updates. :( Sorry Loki.

But hey, at least I had a bunch of awesome stuff to look through! I especially liked all of those drawings of your friends that you did. Must have been hard, so I definitely feel for you. If I got a gift like that, I'd cherish it forever; and I'm sure your friends will too. :) It also been neat seeing more of your sketched/inked stuff!

Looking forward to what you have in store for the character you and your boyfriend are working on. Super cute! :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
qOptic: Thanks! There's definitely more on the way ahaha, even though I'm a little too busy to draw regularly these days...

Fairy: Don't be sorry, I'm just glad you're even taking a gander as it is! *V*d Thanks so much for the comment- yeah those drawings hahaha I did those really fast... It was definitely fun trying to translate human features into anime style though!

-cut-

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Those images are fantastic. The Giving Tree is super creative, you should sell prints and such (or do you already?). The Trainer image is great too, it makes me want my own real life Pokemon team ;___;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The Giving Tree is a goddess and I want to worship her.

Years
I love your Characters ! Maybe I'll ask you to do some Characters that are in my Mind for me to able to make a Banner with it, Keep doing it ! I love it ^-^

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Saki: Thank you very much! I actually don't sell prints, because I don't have much of a following beyond my roleplay groups haha-- my audience is quite limited. (The real reason is that I'm too lazy hahaha) Thanks again!

Alex: LOL THANKS--

iSkill: Thanks! I'm flattered, but I actually don't take requests! I'll keep working hard though, thanks for your kind words!

I've put some older/less refined works inside of the spoilers so I don't have to see them when I scroll LOL

-cut-

Last edited:

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
Wow. I don't even know where to start. I can't believe I just saw your gallery just now.
I adore your art a lot. You are a really good artist, and browsing through your thread made me see your progress through time. I'm clearly at a loss at words.

I like how expressive your characters look. I can get a feel of their personality by just looking at their faces. The poses for the different characters work well too and make them look more alive. I am pretty bad with poses >w<. I also like how you color your characters. Everything is so clean and vibrant. It's really refreshing. Even the simple sketches you've dropped in here look just as good!

These two are my favorites!

Spoiler:

I like her because of her theme. Seems like she's very attuned to nature.

Spoiler:

I like her outfit. Her pose makes her look cheery. Everything looks perfect ; A;

There's nothing more I can say. Everything in this gallery is fantastic. I can't express in words how inspired I got from looking at your art.

Can I make a fanart of your lead heroine

More power to you and your art o/ >w<

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Wow thank you for such a wonderful comment Peter Quill! It really helps keep me going, so I really appreciate that you took the time out of your day. <3

You actually inspired me to browse through my gallery as well, to see if I could see the progression-- and haha it's pretty interesting isn't it, since this thread is so old...! But yeah, I'm glad that they seem expressive! I used to have a lot of problems with expressions but it seems like practice has paid off. And LOL I'm terrible with poses too, I got pretty stuck for a week just because I couldn't think of a good pose;;;

Anyway I'm so glad you like Thyme and Lotte! They're amongst my favorite OCs haha and by all means!! I would be absolutely honored if you did fanart <3

Thanks again!

Here's a 1 hour doodle I did today of Raikiri's character in the One Piece RP down in the RP forums. He was kind enough to let me have essentially free reign on designing new clothes for his character, so here's what I came up with!:

-cut-

And then an update to my UTAU's designs that I did yesterday:

-cut-

The guy with the red tie is actually art from last year-- you can find it on the first page of this thread! I drew the other three hoping to imitate the style a little so it wouldn't be as out of place, but IDK how that really worked out lmfao;;;

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Thanks Oraclefish!

Though I have to admit, lately I've been a bit unsatisfied with my style. I really want to head towards a more contemporary look that departs just a little bit more from the anime look, but it's pretty hard to adapt to that style after developing my current one for so long.

In any case, this was my failed attempt at working towards that new style...

-cut-

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Loki this is Thor reporting from AshGuard Your art works are very good and our father is pleased with you so he invited you to AshGuard. xD

Your artwork are good Loki. Just keep it up and be sure or Thor will be jealous xD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Casually updates this over a year later;;; (I checked in the new rules and I think it's okay to do this?? Hahaha feel free to close this and let me know if I need to make a new gallery if it's not.)

I removed all the super embarrassing old art in the first post and replaced it with these works (from newest to oldest). Most stuff under the cut so you don't have to load all of these crazy huge pics if you're net is slow!:

-cut-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Don't worry dear, you're completely within the rules. <3 It's so, so nice to see your art again, Loki. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it. I still think your art dump works are some of your best though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back